Chapter 13

Hey everyone sorry for the very very very late uploaded but i was having laptop problems and writing block problems with this story on particular that made me want to just stop writing it. but after all morning and almost half the afternoon today i came up with some.

and sorry this is unedited so there is mostly likely gonna be some mistakes.

Thanks for reading and please comment and vote.

-tere93

____________

[Recap]

I hear Casey sigh from the side and I turn to look at her. She was looking out her window towards the viper.

"Can I ask you something?" She says not taking her eyes off the viper.

____________

"Sure what's up?" I nod wondering what she wants to ask me.

She sighs. "Whatever happens please don't hate me for it my parents are...different. Please don't judge me by them." She turns to me with a hopeful look.

"I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't want to get judge by my parent's actions either." I smile reassuringly at her. She half smiles at me before stepping out of her car. I do the same and get Ian from the back seat. We walk up the steps to the huge mansion. Casey sighs before ringing the doorbell.

An older lady in a long, blue, maid's dress opens the door. The lady's eyes go wide when she looks at Casey.

"Ai Senorita Casey, come here and gift me a hug." She says in broken English.

"Hi Laura, How have you been?" Casey asks as she hugs the older lady.

"Ya ves senorita, the same as always, work, work, and more work. Y tu Madre keeps buying more stuff for me clean." They both laugh and I just smile only understanding what she said in English.

"What about your kids, how are they? One of them was getting married right?"

The lady shakes her head smiling. "Ay Senorita, that was two years. Mi hijo has a beautiful little girl." She gasps. "I show you." She sticks her hand in the apron's pocket and pulls out a wallet looking thing. She flips through the plastic covering and then stops. "Laurita her name." She points at a little girl in the picture that looks about a year old.

"Is that Ricardo?" Casey asks smiling.

"Si senorita." Laura nods her head while smiling proudly. "Y tu? When you going to give me grandbabies?" She asks putting her hands at her hips.

"You're crazy Laura." Casey says shaking her head. "Wow I'm so rude I'm sorry." She turns to me. "Eric this is Laura my nanny, Laura this is my neighbor Eric."

"Mucho gusto." Laura nods at me as we shake hands.

"Sorry I don't know what you said I don't speak Spanish." I say.

"It basically means nice to meet you." Casey says.

"Oh okay. Mucho gusto." I say back to Laura. They both laugh at my try at Spanish.

"Where are my parents Laura?" Casey asks.

"En el patio senorita. Want me to bring you some breakfast?" Laura asks.

"Please and thank you."

"I go make them." Laura says as she walks off.

"Well it's now or never." She reaches for my hand and leads me to the patio where her parents and another guy are at.