Chapter 11

Hey i'm sorry I hadn't uploaded on this story. I actually thought of puttin it on hold for awhile since i coudn't come up with anywhere to go with it but i think i finally know what i'm going to do so. Again sorry but hey at least i'm not cancelling it right.

Thanks for all your votes comments and fanning me. i actually had to come back and read the comments to get motivated to not put it on hold or delete it.

-tere93

____________

[Recap]

"I know I'm in no place but why where you crying?"

"It's a long story." I shake my head.

"I have time."

____________

"I'll just put him to bed and I'll be right back." I tell Casey as we walk into my apartment.

"Do you need help?" She asks. You could tell by her posture she was still embarrassed about what she had made me go through at her house. Which now that I think about it It's kind of funny.

"No it's fine. Make yourself at home." I say as I walk to Ian's room. I put him in his crib and tuck him in, but then I get him back out. I didn't feel safe leaving him alone in his room. He is going to sleep with me for awhile. I walk back out to the living room to put Ian in his play pen instead. Casey is sitting on the sofa looking at a picture Amber took of me and Ian three weeks ago when we went to the park.

"You want a copy?" I joke as I place Ian in the play pen and tuck him in before kissing my fingertips and placing them on his forehead.

"I'm sorry." She says placing the picture back on the coffee table.

"I was only joking." I laugh as I notice she was blushing.

"Right." She says somehow managing to get her hair to cover her blush a bit.

"Alright so you want to know my story?" She turns to me and nods.

"Ok. Almost a two years ago I got this new job as a bartender. For someone like me it was a good job."

"Someone like you?"

"As in a high school dropout. I turned eighteen at the beginning of my senior year. School wasn't my thing I dropped out and got a job at a fast food joint." I shrug and she nods.

"I got a job down at Pete's. Compared to my old job I had for five years this was a big improvement. Got paid ten dollars an hour, tips which is where the money really is" I laugh "I get to pick my own hours, and let's not forget to mention for a single guy it was the perfect place to score on a random girl who didn't want to be in a committed relationship. How much better can it get right? It was the best job for a player like me."

I take a breath. "Well no. Almost a year and a half ago my ex Justine walked in. We flirted all that night and like any other typical night we went back to her place. I never saw her again. Not till a month later anyways. She showed up here at my door and told me she was pregnant."

"How did you know she wasn't lying?" Casey asks.

"Did I mention she was a virgin? I was the first and according to her the last guy she had ever slept with."

"What if she was lying?"

"That's the thing about Justine as weird and crazy that she is, she never lies." She shakes her head. "Anyways my parents taught me how to be responsible. I did what anyone else would have done and got together with her and asked her to move in with me."