Chapter 10

Hey i'm so sorry i took long to update. i wasn't likeing how i was writing the story and i kept deleting it. I thinks it's a bit ok now. what do you think. by the way thanks for fanning and commenting and voting.

-tere93

____________

[Recap]

"What's wrong big boy?" She says pulling away. I don't maybe you leaving you new born in the hospital the day he was born

____________

"Nothing" I lie. If I learned something from this woman was that she can make your life miserable if she wanted too. It's best if I don't mess with her.

"Okay" She says cheerfully walking over to the living room. Next her bodyguard walks in. He always scared me. He easily tops me by five or six inches. I could see why she had chosen him as a body guard. He's tall and his stare scares the shit out of people.

I close the door behind me and walk over to the living room where Justine was sitting.

"Where's ...?"

"My son is not here. He stayed with my parents." I lie trying to stay calm. What kind of mother doesn't remember her own son's name?! Oh right the one that left before she could even suggest a name. I plan to keep it that way. She does not deserve to know.

"That's a shame. I would love to see the little nut." Lies she has that stupid smile that she uses when she lies.

"Justine what do you want?"

"To see my son is that a crime?" She says grinning evil.

"You signed your rights to him over to me a long time ago. You don't care for him. What do you really want?" I couldn't take it anymore she pissed me off too much.

"Fine you caught me I don't care about that little thing." I dug my nails into my palms and breath in trying to calm myself. "I do care about you though Eric. I miss you. Why don't we get back together?" She starts playing with my shirt. I close my eyes trying my hardest not to beat the crap out of her. I was raised to respect a lady but Justine is not a lady she is the devil in a woman's body. I learned this the hard way.

"I'm seeing someone else I can't." I lie. Please let this work.

"Who?" She asks backing away while glaring at me.

"Just some girl."

"Do I know her?"

"No"

"Do you love her?"

"Yes"

"I don't believe you. I've never seen you with a girl." What does she mean she's never seen me with a girl? I bet she's been spying on me. At least she doesn't remember from the letter that she had seen me with Casey.

"We don't meet in public."

"Mhm. Okay." She licks her upper teeth then bites down. "Let's go Michael. Look here Eric I don't like liars and if I find out you lied to me I won't be happy. You don't even know what I'm capable of doing. I could hurt you really bad. In fact I bet you'd hate to lose your son. I know the only person you trust with him is your sister. She's pretty weak I can take her down. Think about it Eric you better not be lying to me." She storms out.

"Look Eric I like you a lot. I've known this bitch for a long time. If there's one thing she won't do is get between couples. I think it's because of some drama with her parents. If you can pull off finding a girl until she forgets about you you're off the hook. For the records you didn't hear this from me." He cracks his neck then walks out as I thank him.