Chapter 12

Hey guys like i said i swore i'd upload today and since i haven't uploaded on this story in a VERY LOONNNGG time i think it was time already. lol

____________

[Recap]

“Ok fine.  What time are you leaving?”

“Around ten we’ll be at their house by one then we’ll leave by three and be back here by five.  Is that fine?”

“Yeah”

“Thanks.  You’re a good guy Eric.  I’m sorry I thought badly about you.” She says looking down frowning.

“Hey I forgot about that you should too.” I tell her.  I didn’t like seeing her frown.  She looks better when she’s smiling.  She looks up at me in disbelief before kissing me on the cheek and getting inside her house.

____________

I wake up at eight thirty to Ian’s crying.  I make him a bottle and try to rock him back to sleep but he didn’t want to.  I give up trying to sleep him and toke him with me so we could take a shower.  I put him in the baby bouncer I keep inside the shower.  I wash my hair and body then take Ian out of the bouncer and bath him.

I go out to my room and lay Ian on the bed.  I dress him in a body suit that says ‘Daddy thinks I’m the #1 baby’, on top of that I put on his checkered shorts and shirt leaving the shirt unbuttoned.  He starts crying again right as I start changing.

I quickly pull up my boxers and then carry him to the kitchen.  I sit him in his highchair and prepare a bottle for him and pour a little bit of the baby cereal on the highchair tray.  I put on his bib for him and let him start eating.

Just as I sit down on the counter top I hear the doorbell ring.  I check my watch and see it’s already a little past nine forty.  I jump off the counter and jog to the front door.  Opening it I see it’s Casey, I catch her checking me out before she says good morning.  I say good morning too and let her in.  She’s wearing a peach dress that reaches her mid thigh and her hair goes from straight to wavy at the ends.

“You look nice.” I say.

“Thanks” She blushes.

“I’ll just be a minute.” I say walking towards the room. I guess I have to change into something formalish now.

“Take your time there’s no rush.  Where’s Ian?”

“Kitchen, do you mind watching him while I change?”

“Not at all” She says dismissing me with a hand.

“Thanks.” I say jogging towards my room to find something to wear. 

I put on a blue button up shirt.  I button up all but that top two buttons then roll up the sleeves just above my elbows.  On top of the shirt I pull on a gray patterned vest.  Then I pull on some black dress pants over the shirt and put on a belt buckle.  I grab some socks and dress shoes and put those on.

I walk into the kitchen and see Casey playing peek-a-boo with Ian.  She looks up at me blushing at being caught playing that game.

“Is this fine?” I ask waving my hand at my clothes.

“Yeah you look really good.” She nods her head.

“Thanks and I’m not over doing it or anything?  I don’t want to make a bad impression and give your parents another topic to argue with you about.”

“My parents would argue with me about anything.  Even the heels I’m wearing.”  I look down at her heels.  I’m not an expert at shoes but they didn’t look bad at all.  “We should get going.”

I nod my head.  “Let me just get the diaper bag.”  I walk towards the changing table in Ian’s room and grab the diaper bag.  I stick some more diapers and baby wipes inside.  I grab a few toys for him and stick them in there too.

“Ready.” I say.  “Are we going in my  car?” I ask.  She hadn’t said anything about how we were going to get there.

“No in my car.”

“Can we stop by my car first then so I could get Ian’s car seat?”

“How about I go to my car and bring it over to your side of the parking lot.  That way we don’t have to make so many trips.” She suggests.

“Sounds good.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We pull up to a mansion in her silver BMW that didn’t look out of place next to the viper, jaguars and Cadillac’s parked in the driveway and the gardeners working on the shrubs and flower gardens in front of what I’m guessing is a front porch.

I turn to Ian in the back seat.  He was asleep.  I wish I could give him a big house like this where he can run around free to do whatever he wants.

I hear Casey sigh from the side and I turn to look at her.  She was looking out her window towards the viper.

“Can I ask you something?”  She says not taking her eyes off the viper.