Chapter Six

Lunch,
Alisha and her group members had gone out to eat lunch. Denise was still in her office looking through her designs when she saw Alisha and her group members leave.

"Denise, care to join us?" John asked.

Denise smiled and shook her head. "You guys go on. I'll be here, with our designs."

Immediately they left, Denise got up. She slowly made her way to Alisha's office.

Meanwhile,
"Oh no. I left my phone in my office." Alisha realized her phone wasn't with her. "Wait for me as I go get it."

"Okay, Al!" Richard said.

Alisha turned back, heading to the company.

Meanwhile,
Denise was searching for the designs. It wasn't on the desk so she opened the drawers and started searching in.

Alisha entered and made her way to her office. Since she was the only one walking, the heel of her stiletto was making noise.

Denise had found the designs and was really smiling wide. Then, she heard the footsteps of someone coming. Her eyes widened cos she had nowhere to go.

Alisha entered her office and saw her phone on the desk. "Ah! There you are!" She took the phone and as she was going, her hand accidentally hit a tray making it fall.

Denise covered her mouth. She was hiding at the other side of the table and unfortunately, the tray fell at where she was hiding.

Alisha bent down to pick the tray up. She spotted something.....a bracelet. She picked it up and the tray as well.

Denise had hid at where the chair was. She still had her mouth covered. After what seemed like eternity, Denise heard Alisha's footsteps go away.

She got up and stretched. "Phew!" She, carefully, then went back to her office. She looked at the designs she had just stolen and smirked.

"Oh Alisha!"

After lunch,
They had all returned from lunch. Now, the meeting for the display was about to commence. Alisha opened the drawer and took the file which had her designs. She didn't look through.

The meeting was taking place in the conference room. The group leaders were to represent their group.

"Oh God, I pray Group A gets chosen!" Arnav said.

"In your dreams Arnav! You haven't seen our designs." Julie said.

"Who even talked to you, Julie? And, what good thing has that group leader of yours ever produced?" Trinity asked.

"Hello? Don't you dare talk ill about our group leader!" Tiffany jumped in.

"It's enough!" Peterson yelled. "Are you guys children? Please, c'mon! May the best group win, that's all we need to wish for! Stop acting like babies!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

After what seemed like hours, Alisha and Denise came out of the conference room, with Alisha looking like she's seen a ghost and Denise having a big grin on her face.

"Alisha, what happened?" Louisiana asked. "How did it go?" Trinity asked.

"Attention, please! After everything, Group B will be taking the most important project, the runway project." Angelino announced.

Group B started rejoicing. When Angelino had left them, Alisha went to Denise.

"You stole my designs!"

"Alisha!" Richard whispered.

"Excuse me?"

"You stole my designs, Denise!"

"Alisha, what are you talking about? You produced your designs and so did I? Please, don't tell me you are hurt because you didn't get chosen."

"Those designs were mine! You know they aren't yours! Denise, how could you? I worked hard with my team to produce those."

"Alisha, I think you need to calm down first. Take a glass of cool water and gulp it down. Then, rethink this over. I don't know what has gotten into you." Denise smiled and went to her office.

Alisha went to her office, walking like one who had been traumatized by something. Her group members came to her worried.

"Alisha, what happened?" Giselle asked.

"Look at this! This aren't our designs! I don't know how but our designs ended up with her!" Alisha said pointing to Denise.

They took a look at the designs and truly, it wasn't their designs.

"Denise, what is Alisha talking about?" Koray asked.

"Honey, don't listen to her. She must be nuts. I think she's infuriated because she wasn't chosen." Denise said.

"Okay?"

San Francisco,
"Florence, I need you to go through the designs again to see if everything is perfect." Aiden said while walking to his office. "Okay, Aiden." Florence responded and went to her office.

"Young, I want you to take care of the custom design project! It's very important!" He added.

Aiden went to his office and sat down. He then gave out a big sigh of relief. Then, he took his laptop. He was working on the collaboration that would happen with the other branch in Beverly Hills.

Adelle was going to her math teacher to tell him something when she bumped into Wyn.

"Hey, beautiful!" Wyn winked.

"Wyn! You gave me a fright."

"Where are you heading to?"

"The math teacher, of course! I need to get something clear!" Adelle said.

"Okay, Carl Frederickson!" Wyn saluted Adelle before going.

Adelle shook her head before continuing to the staff room.

Wilma went to Brandon's house and to her surprise, he was there.

"Baby!" Wilma hugged Brandon. "You got me all worried! Ma has been calling me asking about you. Why did you leave without telling them? And..." Before Wilma could end, Brandon hugged Wilma again.

"I love you!" He said.

"I love you, too, baby!"

After the hug, "Dear, I want us to pick a date for our wedding!" Brandon said.

"Brandon? You sure? I thought you said...."

"I want you to be mine as soon as possible! Can we meet tomorrow to discuss everything. I'll contact the designer and event planner."

Wilma smiled. "Don't be so hasty, love. This is once in a lifetime so I want it to be special for the both of us!"

Brandon took Wilma's hand and kisses it. "Don't worry. This will be the best thing that will happen to us!" He kissed her hand again