𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

Disclaimer

The following book contains topics that some readers may feel uncomfortable reading such as harsh language, violence, assault etc.

If you are not comfortable with the above themes, I suggest this is your sign to not read this.

Synopsis

Arzo Saeed is kind, beautiful, on her Deen and an artistic person. Due to an incident in her teens, she loses the ability to speak and is labeled a mute. Losing her voice wasn't the real suffering she had to go through. Not only does she not remember the accident but the society views her as a burden, fragile and pitied woman. Being the prisoner of her chaotic and negative thoughts, the only peace she gets is when she talks to her Creator. In the midst of doubts that surround her, she pours her heart our to her Lord and puts her trust in Him to get the best she deserves.

Faizan Adnan is respectful, intelligent, devoted to his Deen and a well-known billionaire. He has spent his life studying and building the career he has now. His disability to not recognize his emotions labels him as a cold-hearted man. Aside from his work, his Deen and family are his only main priorities. Due to a sudden change in his childhood, unanswered questions force him to chase the truth. Trusting his Lord, he continues to find out about the truth hoping to find closure and continue his peaceful life.

A mutual event brings two souls together and their journey begins. As much as they try to neglect their feelings, their story has already been written. So when they are sure or unsure about certain situations, they turn to their Lord for His Guidance with a mutual goal. As they come to reach their goal, they also unlock buried secrets and find the answers hidden of the past.

-----

Note: This book is a work of fiction. The characters, places, events and any incidents mentioned are not real.

-----

If you want to contact me, feel free to add me on my socials for updates and spoilers!

Instagram: authorariashah

TikTok: authorariashah

If you want to check out the aesthetic of this book, check out my pinterest!

Pinterest: authorariashah

You can check the links in my linktree in my bio

-----

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, I appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing my book to read!

I hope you enjoy the story of Arzo and Faizan!

- Aria 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪