1: Signing for Chelsea

I played for Man City from when I was 9 till I was 17

I played for Man City from when I was 9 till I was 17. I then moved to Barcelona F.C, it helped my career considering I was top scorer for City. I've won countless trophies with Barcelona but when Chelsea rang, I couldn't say no so I packed up and moved back home to London. I'm now 23 and signing for Chelsea today.

I wake up in my hotel room and stretch. I go have a shower and then pull on my jeans, Nike top and white runners. I curl my hair and do light make up. I smile and go downstairs for some food before heading to Cobham. Once I get there, I go inside. Liam, my agent walks over. "Well, you made it! Come on, their waiting" said Liam. "Yeah, took me a while but I'm here" I said.

We go inside and Emma is there with Paul and Laurence. "Welcome! We're signing the contract and a photoshoot! Leah here has the kit so you'll change into that, sign the contract and photoshoots" said Paul, smiling. "Nice! I'll go now" I said. 

I go pull on the kit and smile. I go inside and we get started. I sign the contract and we do some photoshoots. Once it's over, I change and they smile. "We're announcing it today! So, you'll be able to announce once you see us announce" said Paul. "Ok, thanks!" I said. "Oh yes! Housing arrangements, Erin come in!" said Paul. A blonde woman walks in and she smiles. "Hi! I'm Erin Cuthbert, guessing your my roomie now" said Erin, in a thick Scottish accent. "Hi! It's really nice to meet you" I said. "You have a cool accent, where you from?" asked Erin.

"I'm actually from around here" I said. "Wow. What club do you follow?" asked Erin. "Chelsea, so this is my dream" I said. "Awesome. So, I'll give you a lift and collect your stuff and head to mine?" asked Erin. "Sure" I said. "Don't worry, you'll meet the rest tomorrow" said Emma, smiling. "Ok, see you tomorrow" I said. 

We leave and I get my stuff.  My phone beeps and I see Chelsea posted. 

Liked by Erincuthbert_, _hannahhampton, chelseafc and 2m others

Chelseafcw: We are delighted to announce the signing of Eleanor Parker, who played for FC Barcelona Femeni! We are honoured to have her join our team and create some magic. Welcome to the Chelsea family, Eleanor!

Eleanor_Nova: Can't wait to start! Dream come true! Love you blues x

Erincuthert_: Can't wait to play along with her! She's my new roomie now! 

I decide to post a picture.

Liked by Chelseafcw, chelseafc, erincuthbert_ and 1m others

Eleanor_Nova: I am so excited to get started at Chelsea! I have been a fan of the club since I was a toddler. I am so happy and can't wait to get on the pitch and play! I want to thank FC Barcelona for helping me grow as a player and I'll always remember the time there but time to focus on Chelsea and the new season, 23/24! See you soon blues x 

Erincuthbert_: So excited to play with you! x 

Chelseafcw: Time to work, blue!

I smile and unpack in my room. I go downstairs and Erin smiles. "The girls are excited to meet you" said Erin. "Same here" I said, nodding. We have some dinner and Erin smiles. "So, the match your most excited for?" asked Erin, looking at  me. "Um probably the ones against Arsenal" I said, smiling. "The big derby! Honestly, their so fun!" said Erin. "I've always watched, I've fully enjoyed watching" I said. "Well, you'll be playing it soon!" said Erin, nodding. 

We sit down and we watch a random movie before I yawn. "I'm going to go to bed, big day tomorrow" I said. "Same. So, we're leaving at 8:30" said Erin. "Ok, I'll be ready" I said. I go into my room and pull on my pyjama's. I smile and slide under the covers. I go on my phone and see the reaction. Wow everyone is happy. I see a message from Kiera Walsh, my ex girlfriend and maybe one of the reasons I wanted to leave too.

From Keira

Good luck at Chelsea 

To Keria

Thanks. But I don't need your luck. 

She reads it and doesn't reply. We had a bad break up. We dated for two years but she never told any of her friends from outside Barcelona. She never told her Lioness teammates or best friend Leah. I sucked it up but then I found out she cheated on me with Lucy Bronze so I dumped her. 

I turn my phone off and fall asleep. 

And I hope you enjoy this book.

Victoria Justice is now Eleanor Parker!

Lorna xx