10: Home time

I wake up and see Leah is dressed. She's packing her bags. I go have a shower and then pull my outfit on. I pull on my jeans, my denim shirt and slide on my boots. I blow dry my hair and leave it down. I nod and step out. I pack my pyjama's away. "We bring our bags down, and they put them in the cars as we have breakfast" said Leah, smiling. I nod and thank her.

We bring our stuff downstairs and leave the bags where the sign says. We head to the food hall and I grab some toast and cereal. I pour out some apple juice. I settle down beside Niamh and dig in. 

"You ready to go home?" asked Niamh. "Yeah, have a lie in for our day off and then back to training." I said. "Can't wait for the lie in tomorrow" said Niamh. I agree and we finish. We say bye to each other and I get in my car. 

"Enjoy the camp?" asked the driver. "Yeah, it was fun but looking forward to relaxing" I said, smiling. "I say you are" said the driver. He drops me off and helps me with my bags. I head inside and go to my room. I unpack and put all my stuff in the washing machine. 

I pull my boots off and lie on the sofa. I decide to order some food in. I decide on McDonalds and then once it arrives, I dig in. I clean up and hear the door open. Erin walks in. "Hey Ez, you ok?" I ask. "Yeah, just wrecked" said Erin, yawning. "Same here, need any help?" I ask. "Nah, I actually had my laundry done at camp for once" said Erin, smiling. "Lucky, I didn't know whether I could" I said. "Next time ask, Els." said Erin. "I will" I said. 

We decide to watch a movie before Erin sits up. She smirks. "So, wanna go out get dinner to bring home?" asked Erin. "Sure." I said. I pull runners on and we head to Wagamama's. We take away food and head home. 

We sit a the table and dig in. "How was camp?" asked Erin. "Fun, I enjoyed it. I shared a room with Leah Williamson" I said. "Oooo the captain" said Erin. I nod. "Guess I needed to be babysat" I said, smiling. "Wait do you like her?" asked Erin. I blush and look down. "You do!" said Erin.

"Ok, maybe I do but I just.... it's weird. She's a rival" I said. Erin rolls her eyes. "Yeah but also your England campmate and your allowed to date a rival once it doesn't get in the way of your judgement when we play them" said Erin. "Plus she probably doesn't like me AND I used to date her best friend so I think that would make it worse for Leah, betraying Keira" I said.

"Els, you can't let Keira hold you back" said Erin. I nod. "I know" I said. We finish and we clean up. 

Liked by leahwilliamson, erincuthbert_, hannahhampton and 20K others

Eleanor_Nova: Back home and of course had Ez take a picture of me diving onto my bed. I missed my bed. Happy to be home, time to relax and then a few matches before Christmas! See you soon blues x 

Erincuthbert_: I am the best photographer in the world (sorry that it's blurry)

Leahwilliamson: looks fun :)

Chelseafcw: <3 

I turn my phone off and I yawn. I go put on my pyjamas and watch a movie with Erin. I hear my phone beep.

From Leah

Having a good time at home?

To Leah

Yeah, me and Ez are watching Finding Nemo :)

From Leah

Aw your such kids :)

To Leah

Yeah yeah. Anyway it's over and I am going to bed :)

From Leah

Night Ellie

To Leah

Night Leah

"I'm off to bed, I'm tired" I said, yawning. "Same here" said Erin. We lock up and then we go to bed. I slide under my covers and fall asleep. 

Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx