8: Recovery & Day Off

I wake up and rub my eyes. I yawn and sit up. I push myself up and go get my England training kit on for a bit of recovery then we have a day off. I go to the bathroom and get changed. I head out and walk over to Leah.

"Leah" I said, poking her shoulder. "Let me sleep" said Leah, yawning. "It's time for breakfast and we need to have recovery" I said. Leah nods and sits up. She goes to get ready and then we go downstairs.

I have porridge and coffee. Once I finish, I head to the gym and we work out and have some talks with the coaches. Once we finish, I head to my room. Me and Leah go inside. "You can have the bathroom first" said Leah. I thank her and get my stuff. I head inside and have a shower. 

I get out and dry myself. I pull on jeans, a white shirt which I tie in the front. I pull on my Nike Air Force and smile. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I decide no make up and step out. I smile and look at Leah. "It's free" I said. I go sit on my bed with my laptop and smile.

Liked by Erincuthbert_, Aitanabonmati, Lucybronze, Mbrighty and 100k others

Eleanor_Nova: Missing my bestie Aitana x See you hopefully during next summer! 

Aitanabonmati: Missing you more chica! 

Lucybronze: Spain isn't the same without you x 

Mbrighty: cuties x 

Leah steps out and she's dressed. "So, what are you doing today?" asked Leah. "I have no idea. I may just hang around here" I said. "I'm going into London, wanna come with?" asked Leah. "Yeah, sure" I said. I stand up and grab my bag.

We get an Uber to London and go into Harrods. We walk around and Leah is looking at clothes. "Your into fashion, right?" I ask. "Yeah. I love fashion" said Leah, smiling. "Nice. I don't mind it but I go for comfort usually." I said. "Well, your fashion is good" said Leah.

I laugh and shake my head. "So, any exes?" I ask, looking at her. "Yeah, Jordan Nobbs." said Leah. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking?" I ask. She shakes her head. "It was hard, I loved her but she um, lied to me about stuff and lied about her move and stuff. So, we broke up. It was hard and took me a while to get over it but once I did, we talked and we became amical with each other" said Leah.

I nod. "Sometimes it just isn't meant to be" I said. "Did you love Keira?" asked Leah, looking at me. "Yeah, I did. At first, I could understand why she wants to keep it a secret, but as the time went by well, I wanted us to be public" I said, looking down. "I don't know she'd do that, but you deserve better" said Leah.

"Thanks" I said. We head to a café and have coffee and scones. We sit down and Leah smirks. "So, how was Barcelona?" asked Leah, taking a bite of her scone afterwards. "Fun. I enjoyed it so much but obviously when the offer from Chelsea came, I said yes. I loved Barca, but Chelsea is my dream and as long as Chelsea wants me, I want to retire at Chelsea" I said. "I hate Chelsea but I admire your passion for them" said Leah, smiling. "Thanks, I hate Arsenal so no offence" I said. "None taking" said Leah.

"Any other exes?" I ask, looking at her. "Yeah, non-footballers though. But I don't know what I prefer or is it easier dating footballer" said Leah. "I get what you mean, it's easier to date a footballer because they understand the job but if it gets messy then I don't know" I said. "It's never easy but I guess whoever you fall in love with, is who you fall in love with" said Leah, smiling. "That's true" I said.

We finish and head back to the camp. We go inside and I run over to Millie. "Millie B! How was your day?" I ask. "Good, fun" said Millie. "You just slept, didn't you?" I ask. "Yup, then played cards with Niamh and LJ" said Millie. "Nice" I said. "How was your day out with Leah?" asked Millie. "Fun" I said. 

Millie smirks. "Do you like her?" asked Millie. "No! She's a friend. I'm not dating a country team mate or a rival from Arsenal. It's too complicated." I said, shaking my head. Millie nods and hugs me. 

I hang with the Chelsea girls before dinner is ready. We head to the canteen and we get our food. We sit down and Millie pokes me. "Any plans for the summer?" asked Millie. "No idea. Probably fly over to Barcelona, see my family" I said. "You miss them" said Niamh, looking at me. "Yeah, I do but we talk everyday" I said, smiling. "That's good" said Niamh. 

Once we finish, we head to the rest room. I sit down beside Jess and poke her. "Your so annoying" said Jess. I giggle and poke her again. I glance up when I notice Leah sit beside Keira. Keira looks at me and I look away. I sometimes wish me and Keira lasted but she ruined it. 

We watch a random movie before Sarina walks in. "Training, 9 am" said Sarina. We nod and she wishes us good night. I push myself up and head to my room. I go inside and get changed. I lie on my bed. I go on Instagram and like Leah's post.

 I go on Instagram and like Leah's post

~ Swipe~

~ Swipe~

Liked by Eleanor_Nova, Bethmead_viviannemiedema and 200K other

Leahwilliamson: Training and first match was a blast! Now onto the last one of the nations league! We're gonna push to win! See you soon, everyone x 

Bethmead_: Let's get that win! 

Lionesses: Captain Leah :) 

Eleanor_Nova: Let's go win and get something from this campaign :)

Arsenalwfc: <3

I turn my phone off and yawn. Leah walks in and gets changed. She slides under her covers and turns to me. "Night, Ellie" said Leah. "Night, Leah" I said. I turn the lights off and we fall asleep. 

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx