4: Arsenal v Chelsea

*Results will not be like real life :)

Today is our match against Arsenal. I'm nervous cause it's probably an even bigger derby for us but I am ready for he challenge. I still live with Erin and we decided it would be best for me to stay with Erin till the summer. 

I get ready and we head to Cobham to get on the bus. I go on Twitter and scroll. Once we arrive, we get out and we head inside after saying hi to our fans. We put on our warm up outfits and go warm up.

I feel a ball hit the back of my leg and I turn. "Sorry! I didn't mean to kick it that hard!" said a blonde woman. "It's fine." I said. "Oh, that's good. I'm Leah Williamson." said Leah. I nod, I do know her. Damn. "Ellie" I said. I pass her the ball and she thanks me. She turns and heads back to her team.

I sigh and turn back around. Erin glances at me. "So, Leah doesn't know about you and Keira?" asked Erin. "I don't think so, but again Keira could have but again I don't know" I said. Erin nods and we smile. We finish the warm up and we go back into the dressing room. We get ready and Emma nods. "You have to go out there and perform." said Emma. We nod and we head out. 

"Let's do this" said Sam, nodding. We cheer and walk out. We do everything and then the referee blows the whistle. We get into it and I get the ball. I sprint down the right hand side and pass to Sam who's just on the edge of the box and takes a shot. I watch it sails into the net. 

I jump and run to Sam. "Great goal!" I said, smiling. "Great pass!" said Sam, smiling. We get back to work and by the time we reach half time we're 2-0 up and giddy. Sam has a brace. I smile and we sit down. "Ok, we have to keep on the pedal. We can't afford to take out feet off" said Emma. We nod. "Go out and fight like we're still at 0-0!" said Emma, nodding. We nod and we go back out. 

I get the ball and go to kick it in when someone barges into me. I drop and the referee blows her whistle. "PENALTY!" said the referee. I stand up and Guro looks at me. "Your taking it" said Guro. I gasp. Sam who's the captain, nods. "Your taking it. We've seen you take penalties." said Sam, nodding. "Ok" I said. I take the ball and watch Leah get a yellow card.

I place the ball down and smile. I can do this. I take steps back and breathe. I hear the whistle and I do it. I watch Manu go the wrong way and the ball going in. I cheer and Sam hugs me. "Best penalty taker!" said Sam, picking me up. We get back to work and we win 3-0. 

We shake hands with the Arsenal players. Leah shakes my hand. "Good match, Ellie" said Leah. "Thanks." I said. I go over to Lauren, and hug her. "You ok?" I ask. "Kinda. Just worried" said Lauren. "Look it's a contact sport and if anyone sends abuse, that's on them. As long as your family, friends and us know who you are, that's all that matter, LJ" I said, hugging her. Lauren hugs me back and sighs. "Thanks" said Lauren.

We clap he fans and head in for showers. I pull on my Chelsea tracksuit and we get back in the bus. I lean my head back and I go on Instagram. 

Liked by erincuthbert_, greiten, chelseafcw and 3

Liked by erincuthbert_, greiten, chelseafcw and 3.1m

Eleanor_Nova: A win, clean sheet, 3+ points and a goal. Happy to have scored in the derby! See you after internationals! Love you Blues x 

Erincuthbert_: What a player ;) 

Greiten: Love the hair Ellie x 

I notice Leah Williamson followed me and I look through her profile. I sigh and look out the window. Once we get back to Cobham, me and Erin get into her car.  I smile and Erin smirks. "I saw you stalking Leah Williamson" said Erin, smirking. "Shut up. She followed me so I just had a look" I said. "Ok, sure. But seriously, don't be afraid to open your heart" said Erin, smiling.

"I'll try to be brave, Ez" I said. Erin laughs and nods. "Ok, you do that, Elz" said Erin. I laugh and we finally make it home. We go inside and have pasta and tomato sauce. Afterwards we change and we watch a random movie. I yawn and go to bed. 

I hear my phone ring. It's 9pm and I answer it.

S-Sarina E-Eleanor

"Hi, sorry for the late call but I'm Sarina Wiegman, the manager of the Lionesses and we had Ella Toone pull out over a small injury, and I was wondering if your ready to play for us?"  asked Sarina. 

"Yes! Of course!" I said.

"Ok great, we will send a car to you at 8am tomorrow" said Sarina. 

"Ok great!" I said.

We say bye and hang up. I groan. I sit up and rush. I pack a suitcase and smile. I have everything. I get out an outfit. I smile and go find Erin. "Hey, I got called up for England!" I said, smiling. "Oh my god! That's amazing!" said Erin, hugging me. I smile and we both go to bed. 

I check Instagram and see they announced I was called up. I smile and go on Twitter.

Eleanor_Nova: So excited to have the opportunity to play for England! Has always been my dream! Can't wait to see you all! 

I turn my phone off, set an alarm for 7am and fall into a deep sleep. 

Hope you enjoyed this one!

Lorna xx