3: First Match (Spurs)

I wake up and stretch. I go put on my Chelsea tracksuit. I smile and decide to braid my hair. I smile and go downstairs. Erin's ready and she has bowl of porridge ready. "You hungry" said Erin. "Yup" I said. We sat down and ate our food.

We get in the car and drive to Cobham. We park and go inside. "The bus is ready and I'll find you a seat" said Erin. I nod, smiling. We say hi to everyone before we get on the bus. "No one sits here, you'll be beside Mia, Ashley and Kadeisha" said Erin. I thank her and sit down.

Ashley, Mia and Kadeisha sit down. "So, how are you enjoying Chelsea so far?" asked Mia, smiling. "Good, your also new, how are you enjoying it?" I ask, smiling. "I love it. I have been a fan of Chelsea for years" said Mia, smiling. I smile and we soon arrive at the Bridge. We step out and go inside. We head to the dressing room and we get ready. I pull on the shorts, socks and my cleats. I pull on my training top and smile.

"You ready?" asked Erin, smiling at me. "Yup!" I said. We go to the tunnel and go onto the pitch. We warm up and I smile. "This place, I love it" I said. "It's special playing here" said Erin, nodding. "I can't wait to play" I said.

We go back in and we get ready. I smile and we go to the tunnel. We line up and smile. We walk out and I smile. I look around and smile. We go through everything before we hear the whistle blow to play against Spurs.

I get the ball and I run. I pass to Lauren and then Lauren passes back to me in the box and I kick. I watch as it goes into the net and I scream. I run to the corner and knee slide. I kiss the badge and everyone hugs me.

We get back to playing. I run down the sides and pass to Mia. She heads it into the goal and I scream. We share hugs and then we again, get back to the game. In the second half Lauren scores a goal and we celebrate. Eventually the match is over 3-1. I smile and we go back into the dressing room.

I smile and we have our showers. We head back to Cobham. I smile and Erin smirks. "So, me, Sam, Millie and Guro are going out, wanna come?" asked Erin. "Sure" I said. "Great, we'll go home, get changed and head" said Erin. I nod and we go home.

I go find an outfit. I pull tights, my leather skirt, a white top and a pair of black boots I grab my leather jacket. I pull it on and take my hair out. I brush it and smile. I do light make up and go downstairs. "Wow, love the outfit" said Erin, smiling. "Thanks" I said. We head to the bar and we order food. "So, how do you feel after your first match?" asked Millie. "Happy, content. I mean, I loved Barcelona but I just feel like I am home" I said, smiling. "Well, that's great. You fit right in" said Millie. "Thanks" I said.

We finish eating and we enjoy our night. We head home and I go get changed. I go downstairs and sit on the sofa.

Liked by erinecuthbert_, chelseafcw, melanieleupolz and 3m others

Eleanor_Nova: 3 points. Debut. Debut goal. Stamford Bridge was amazing! Thank you for all your support today! See you next week blues x

Erincuthbert_: more to come from you, Ellie x

Chelseafcw: Proper shift today, Ellie :)

Aitanabonmati: Amazing work, chica!

I smile. "I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired" I said. "Same. Recovery and a day off tomorrow" said Erin. "I might actually go to the cinema" I said. "That's a fun idea" said Erin. "Wanna come? I'll text Millie, Sam and Guro in the morning" I said. "Sure," said Erin. I head to bed and I lie under the covers. I hear my phone.

From mum

Great work today sweetie! Can't wait to see you!

To mum

Thanks mum and same!

I turn my phone off and slide under the covers. I fall asleep almost instantly!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx