1

This one's for you ParkImBin

Louis Tomlinson had definitely been his gay awakening.

His family moved to Doncaster just as he turned fourteen because his dad got a new job. He had been very upset about moving but when the boy next door was a beautiful, two year older boy with blue eyes and a contagious smile he felt better about the move.

Louis didn't look at him twice. Harry tried his best but Louis was busy hanging out with his friends his age. Harry got over his crush.

They went to the same school. Louis was the captain of the football team. Harry wasn't much of an athlete. He loved photography and luckily the school had an awesome arts teacher who taught photography as an extra course. Harry lived in the darkroom.

Two years passed. He had people to sit with at lunch in school but no close friends that he hung out with in his free time. That changed when an Irish guy named Niall started at his school. He liked photography as well but he also joined the football team.

Suddenly Harry had someone to hang out with after school and since Niall was part of two worlds, Harry came along to a couple of parties with the popular kids. Louis was there of course but Harry was too shy to talk to him.

At one of those parties, he decided to get drunk for the first time. Beer tasted weird but he drank it anyway. A couple of hours later the room was spinning and he didn't seem to have control of his leg.
"You're wasted, mate. I better get you home." Niall said.

"I'll take him. I'm on my way anyway and he lives next door." Louis said.

Harry was surprised. He couldn't remember Louis talking to him or about him before. At least not when he was around.
"I'm fine." He slurred.

"Alright, suit yourself." Louis shrugged.

Harry said goodbye and headed outside. He squinted his eyes and tried to remember where he lived. He took a couple of steps up the road.
"Wrong way!"

He turned around. Louis was standing behind him looking amused.
"I knew that." Harry replied and started to walk the other way.

Louis walked behind him. Harry tried to hurry because it felt awkward. He tripped over his own two feet and fell into a bush. He could hear Louis burst out laughing.
"Are you alright?"

Harry was utterly embarrassed.
"I'm fine."

Louis walked over to the side of the road and held out a hand.
"Let me help you. I'm sorry for laughing."

Harry tried to crawl out by himself but gave up and took Louis' hand and he pulled him up.
"Thanks." Harry muttered, red as a beet.

"It looked really funny. I hope you didn't get hurt?" Louis asked.

"Physically I'm fine. Emotionally I'm bruised." Harry half-joked.

"Sorry. Let me steady you so you'll get home without falling over again. First time being drunk?" Louis asked.

"Yep." Harry muttered. He let Louis put an arm around his back and threw his arm around Louis' shoulders for support and they began to walk again.

"Me first time wasn't pretty. I puked all over the kitchen when I got home. Me mum grounded me for a week." Louis smirked.

"Oh, God. My mum can't see me like this!" Harry freaked.

"Can you sneak in without her noticing?" Louis asked.

"Not a chance. She's probably waiting up for me." Harry sighed.

"You can crash at me place. Me family isn't home." Louis shrugged.

"R...really?" Harry questioned totally baffled.

"Yeah, no problem. Just text your mum and tell her that you're staying at a friend's house." Louis suggested.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks!" Harry smiled.

They reached their street and Harry glanced at his house as he followed Louis next door. Louis let go of him and found the key to the front door and unlocked it. Harry followed him inside. They headed to the kitchen and Harry managed to sit on one of the chairs without falling over. Louis walked over to the sink and filled a glass with water. He came over and placed it in front of him.
"Drink that. You'll thank me in the morning. Hungry?"

Harry just shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the glass of water and started drinking.
"I'll make you a sandwich." Louis stated and walked over to the fridge.

Harry found his phone and sent his mum a text. She replied within seconds.
"Great, she wants to know where I'm staying." Harry sighed.

"You should probably say Niall otherwise she might think you should come home since you're next door." Louis replied while he made them sandwiches.

"That's clever." Harry smiled and answered his mum's text with a lie. She settled for that answer and why wouldn't she? Niall was his only friend.

Louis came over and took a seat and handed him a sandwich. Harry thanked him and started eating. He ate half of it before he started to feel sick. He panicked and got up with his hand over his mouth.
"Shit! Hallway. First door on your right." Louis shouted.

Harry ran and made it to the toilet in time. He rinsed his mouth with toothpaste and splashed cold water on his face before he got out of the toilet.
"Thanks for not puking on the floor." Louis smirked.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled. He was so embarrassed. He used to have a crush on Louis and now when he finally talked to him he was drunk and hurling his guts out.

"Let's get you upstairs. You can sleep in me sister Lotties room. It's next to mine." Louis said.

They headed up the stairs. Louis opened a door and gestured for Harry to get inside. The room was pink.
"Thanks for letting me sleep here." Harry said.

"No worries. The bathroom is over there." Louis said and pointed at a door.

"Alright." Harry smiled.

Louis said good night and closed the door behind him. Harry walked up to the bed and took a seat. The room was still spinning a little but he felt better. He stood up and removed the bedspread before he started to take off his shirt.
"Shit! Sorry! Here, I brought you a bucket." Louis said and Harry turned around.

He pressed the shirt against his chest trying to cover himself.
"Thanks."

Louis walked up to the bed and placed the bucket next to it before he hurried out of the room. Harry sighed and removed his pants before he lay down. He fell asleep immediately.