Epilogue

"Yes!" Louis shouted happily and threw himself in Harry's arms.

Harry laughed and spun him around before he kissed him. Louis had just agreed to marry him and he couldn't be happier.

A year had passed since he crashed Louis' wedding and confessed his feelings. He had spent every moment in a happy bliss since Louis crawled into his room and told him that he loved him too.

Maybe they were moving fast but it had been years in the making. Harry moved in with Louis shortly thereafter and then he opened his store and business was good. He really enjoyed taking portraits and capturing couples on their wedding day. It brought him joy. He didn't miss his job as a traveling photographer at all. Louis was his home now.

He planned the perfect proposal six months into the relationship but waited until their one-year anniversary to pop the question. He had been nervous. Maybe Louis had enough of weddings since his almost marriage to Eleanor? He had nothing to worry about. Louis didn't hesitate to say yes.

Louis was thriving at work. Harry couldn't be more proud of him. He would be such an amazing pediatrician.

They planned their wedding together. They both agreed to keep it small and outdoors. They broke the news to their families at Christmas and they were all happy for them.

They had the wedding in June and kept it fun. Liam, Zayn, and Niall were their best men and their sisters were all bridesmaids. Louis' youngest siblings Ernie and Doris were ring-barrier and flower girl.

It was a beautiful day and they had the wedding at their parents, with a wedding arch where the two lawns met. The minister holding the ceremony reached the part where he was asking if anyone objected to the wedding and Louis smirked at him. Harry tried to keep himself from laughing.

Suddenly someone came running from across the street.
"I object!"

They were both confused and turned around. Eleanor was walking up to them. She stopped a couple of meters away.
"I just wanted to destroy your wedding just like you destroyed mine, Harry. How does it feel?"

"Point taken. I'm sorry you had to go through that." Harry apologized.

She just huffed and stared at them with hateful eyes. Liam, Zayn, and Niall sprung into action and removed her. The minister looked unhappy.
"Oh, dear. What happens now?"

"I think it's time for our vows, right Harry?" Louis smiled.

"Absolutely." Harry agreed.

The minister looked shocked that they didn't seem to care about the unfortunate interruption.
"Okay, who wants to go first?"

"I'll go first if that's okay?" Harry asked and Louis nodded his head.

Harry turned to him and took his hand.
"You're the first boy I ever had a crush on. When we moved here and I saw you for the first time I knew that I liked boys."

"You've never told me that." Louis said.

"I had to save the best parts for this. You're my first love. My only love. It took us a long time to get here but I promise that I will spend the rest of my life loving you." Harry said.

"Harry, sometimes I wake up at night and I just have to make sure that you're actually lying next to me because sometimes it feels like a dream. You make me so happy. You are a wonderful boyfriend and I know that you will be a wonderful husband. I love you with all me heart." Louis said.

They smiled at each other. Niall was crying loudly and blowing his nose but they ignored him. They said their "I do", exchanged rings, and kissed.

They had a fabulous wedding party before they headed to a hotel downtown to spend the night. They couldn't go on a vacation because of Louis' job but that was okay.

Later when they were catching their breaths after sex Louis started to laugh.
"What?"

"I don't know how you feel about it but Eleanor showing up and trying to ruin our wedding is kind of perfect, isn't it?" Louis said.

"Yeah, I feel bad for her though. I humiliated her." Harry sighed.

"You had to do what you had to do and thank fuck you did it!" Louis said.

"I can only agree." Harry smiled.

They went for a second round before they cuddled up in bed. Harry was lying on Louis' chest, playing with his chest hair.
"Haz? Is it too early to discuss kids? You do want kids, right?"

"I've always wanted children." Harry smiled.

"That's a fucking relief." Louis chuckled.

"We should discuss our options but is it okay if we wait just a little while? I just wanna bash in the glory of being your trophy husband." Harry teased.

"Trophy husband." Louis snorted but he was smiling. " Yeah, I agree. We should wait a while, but not too long right?"

"Not too long." Harry smiled. He could already picture a little girl running around on chubby feet or a boy with Louis' beautiful blue eyes. He let out a content smile and closed his eyes.

They both drifted off to sleep with the future ahead of them as Mr. and Mr. Tomlinson-Styles.

The End