4

He and Louis became the best of friends and hung out daily. A lot of nights Louis came climbing into his room because he couldn't sleep and spent the night. They were comfortable around each other now. Sometimes Harry picked up a vibe between them but he didn't address it.

Months passed and Louis got into University. Harry was happy for him but he would miss him like crazy. Just the thought of Louis being somewhere else and not seeing him on a daily basis broke his heart but they didn't talk about that.

Graduation took place and Harry was happy to have a summer break but then he would have to go back to high school and Louis would leave for University.

They spent the summer hanging out with Liam, Zayn, and Niall but the evenings they usually spent together in Harry's room.

Losing his virginity to Louis Tomlinson hadn't been on his Bucket list because he never thought that Louis was into guys, or him more specifically

Louis climbed into his room as usual, removed all of his clothes except his boxers as usual, and got into bed with him. Harry just moved closer to the wall to make room for him. They lay face to face whispering. Louis was finally addressing his departure. In two weeks he was heading off to College. Harry had no idea what came over him but suddenly he pressed his lips against Louis'. He immediately pulled back, eyes wide.
"Fuck, I'm sorry!"

Louis just smiled and cradled his cheek and Harry's breath hissed when Louis leaned forward and kissed him back. It wasn't just a light peck on the lips. It was tongue involved. Harry felt himself getting hard.

Suddenly Louis broke the kiss.
"Fuck, I'm leaving soon. I don't wanna have a long-distance relationship. I should have kissed you ages ago but I was a fucking coward."

"No strings attached then?" Harry suggested breathlessly.

"Are you okay with that?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah. You?" Harry retorted. Louis was right. He was leaving. Why make things complicated?

"Yeah." Louis said. They stared at each other for a second before they crashed into each other.

Now, Harry hadn't planned on having sex but it felt right and he wanted Louis to be his first. Louis was really sweet, making sure that he was okay with everything as their make-out session progressed.

It didn't last long but Harry was happy afterward. Louis cuddled him.
"That was so special." Louis said.

"Yeah." Harry agreed lazily.

"I've never been with a guy before. I mean, I'm bisexual but I've never done something like that. I'm glad you're me first, Harry. I really like you."

"It was my first time too and I'm glad it was you. I'm gay by the way." Harry answered.

They had sex a lot during the two weeks they had left before school started. Louis came over to say goodbye before he left for University. Harry cried after he had gone. He would miss him so much but he would see him on holidays.

It became a thing. Every time Louis was home they hooked up but kept it casual and Harry was okay with that. Louis meant a lot to him but they were both young and lived different lives. He was still in high school and Louis enjoyed his freedom at University.

The sex only got better and better but Harry wasn't ready for a serious relationship. He wanted to see the world and Louis was in med school. It was so cool that he wanted to be a doctor and Harry respected that. He wasn't sure that wanted to even go to University himself. He wanted to be a photographer.

He got a part-time job at a bakery and saved every penny for future travels. The school year ended and Louis came home for summer break. They had a magical summer together. Everything was back to normal. Louis snuck into his bedroom at night and they had a lot of sex but they also talked. They both agreed to keep it casual.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn had all graduated and when the summer was over Harry was the only one left in High School. It was pretty lonely without his friends but he spent every free minute in the dark room developing the photos he had taken. A lot of them were of Louis. He was very esthetic to the eye. Harry could stare at them for ages and even made a special Louis album that he took home.

When he finally graduated he was so happy. He spent another amazing summer with Louis. They talked about their dreams and hopes for the future while they shared his single bed at night. He told him everything about his traveling plans for the fall. He was seeing a lot of places over the course of four months but he would be home for Christmas at least.
"It sounds amazing, Harry. I'm gonna miss you a lot." Louis said.

"I'll still have a phone." Harry said.

"Yeah, but I'm usually so busy studying that I don't even call me own mother. You know how it is." Louis sighed.

Harry didn't but he just nodded and smiled and then Louis gave him a blowjob that made him see stars.

Summer ended and Louis headed back to School and Harry finally went on his journey. He flew to Paris first and fell in love with the city. After that, he headed to Italy and spent a week taking pictures of the beauty of the country. The next stop was Tokyo. He loved the big city. He traveled to Australia after that and found a fascination for capturing wildlife through his lens. His final stop was South Africa and he shot millions of pictures while on safari. The landscape and the animals took his breath away.

Before he knew it his time was up and he headed back to England. A smiling Louis waved at him as soon as he stepped out of the taxi outside their houses. God, he had missed him so much. Harry dropped his bags and ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Louis felt like home.