7

There were no flights to England when he arrived at the airport and he panicked. Then he found a plane to South Arabia and booked a ticket. He had to wait an hour and tried to call Louis but he didn't answer. His phone was off.

He endured a ten-hour flight and was too stressed out to be able to sleep. The clock was ticking and he was running out of time.

As soon as he touched ground and was able to get off the plane he ran to the baggage drop to get his bags. He would have left them behind if he hadn't expensive camera equipment with him that belonged to the magazine.

The baggage took forever to arrive and as soon as he saw his bags he pushed between people to get them, earning him looks of disapproval but he couldn't care less.

As soon as he had his bags he ran to the nearest board to see the flights. There! A flight to London was leaving in two hours. He immediately bought a ticket and then he had to wait. He tried to call Louis again unsuccessfully. He called Liam instead.
"Hi, mate! How's Asia? Where are you now?"

"On an airport in South Arabia trying to get back home. Can you get a hold of Louis? Please, tell him to call me." Harry said.

"Harry, he's getting married tomorrow. You have to let him go. This thing between the two of you isn't healthy. Just let him be happy." Liam sighed.

"Is he happy? Seriously, Liam. Do you really think that Eleanor is the right person for him?" Harry questioned.

"That's up for Louis to decide." Liam replied.

"Damn it, Liam! Can you at least tell me where they're getting married?" Harry asked.

"I'm not gonna let you destroy his wedding, Harry." Liam replied and hung up.

Harry wanted to scream and almost threw his phone away. Luckily he didn't because five minutes later Niall texted him the address to the wedding and the time it started. Harry counted in his head. He would make it just in time if something didn't happen on the way.

Of course, his flight was twenty minutes delayed. He tried to eat on the plane but he had no appetite. He got an hour's worth of sleep and was the first to get off the plane. He ran to rent a car while he waited for the bags to arrive. He checked the time. It was almost twenty minutes past eight in the morning. The wedding began at noon but he still had a four-hour drive to Doncaster. He tried to call Louis again. No answer.

Ten minutes later he backed out of the parking lot and pressed on the gas pedal as soon as he hit the freeway. He drove way too fast but he wanted to be there before the wedding started. Just the thought of interrupting the ceremony freaked him out but it wouldn't come to that. He didn't want to turn Louis' wedding into a spectacle. He just wanted to stop him from getting married altogether.

He was so fucking nervous. Absolutely terrified. All these years with Louis he had his suspicions but Louis had never come clean about his feelings and neither had he. It had been too complicated. Being away most of the time he didn't have anything to offer. He did now. He just hoped that he wasn't too late and that Louis actually loved him otherwise he would have to move to the other side of the world for making such a fool out of himself.

As he was getting closer to Doncaster he repeatedly glanced at the time. Fuck! He wouldn't make it in time. He was already driving way over the speed limit and he didn't want to crash the car. He would have to interrupt the wedding.

He looked like absolute shit. He had been traveling for a day and a half. He hadn't slept. He hadn't showered. His clothes were wrinkly and his hair was a mess. He had a three-day stubble. His eyes were red. Usually, that would concern him but right now he only had one thought in his mind. Louis couldn't get married before he knew how he really felt about him. He had to at least try.

He reached the church and inhaled shakily. Everyone was inside. He glanced at the clock. 12.13. The wedding had already started. He almost chickened out but he couldn't just let go of him without a fight.

He closed off that part of his brain that screamed at him that this was such a bad idea and got out of the car and hurried toward the church. The door was heavy as he swung it open. The church was packed. He arrived at the exact moment as the priest said "If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else forever hold your peace."

The door slammed shut behind him making a loud noise and everyone turned around to stare at him.
"Uhm, I have!" He said loudly as he walked up to the altar. He was about to faint. Louis just stared at him with his mouth hung open. At least he knew how to make a dramatic entrance.