3

Louis glanced at the bed.
"I can eh, sleep on the floor."

"That sounds both cold and uncomfortable. I'm sure we can both fit without having to lay on each other ." Harry whispered and blushed.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis breathed out.

He kicked off his shoes and took off his jacket and took out his phone from his back pocket and texted his mum before he placed it on the nightstand.
"Do you wanna lay closest to the wall or...?"

"It's probably the best if you need to puke." Harry said and pointed at the bucket he brought with him.

"Alright." Louis chuckled lowly.

Since Louis didn't remove his pants Harry kept his on as well. He pulled down the duvet and climbed into the bed and lay down facing the wall. The bed dipped and Louis lay down next to him and pulled the duvet over them. Harry made sure that he had a pillow.
"Good night." He whispered.

"Good night." Louis replied.

They lay in silence after that but then Harry heard Louis sniffling behind him. He turned his head.
"Are you okay?"

"No." Louis replied and Harry realized he was crying.

He turned around and patted his shoulder awkwardly.
"You'll be okay."

"Sorry. Go to sleep." Louis whispered.

"Wanna talk about it?" Harry offered.

"How could she cheat on me?" Louis asked and turned to his back.

The room was dark but the moon shone through the window and Harry could see Louis' face in the shadows. His cheeks were wet.
"I don't know. You don't deserve it."

"How do you know that? You don't know me." Louis snorted.

"No one deserves to be cheated on." Harry replied.

"That's right! She should have just broken up with me instead. We've been together for years!" Louis said upset. A little too loud.

Harry glanced at the door worriedly and listened if his parents were checking up on him. It was quiet. They must have gone to sleep and they were sleeping upstairs. He relaxed a little.
"Do you love her?"

Louis sighed.
"I don't know. How do you know if you love someone?"

"Uhm, I can't answer that. Maybe you two can work it through?" Harry suggested.

Louis turned his head to stare at him.
"Fuck no. She cheated. That's unforgivable."

"Yeah... I'm sorry she hurt you like that." Harry said.

"Thanks for telling me at least. I would have felt so fucking stupid if I hadn't found out right away. I'm not wasting any more time on her." Louis said and dried his eyes with his palms.

"I didn't exactly tell you though." Harry said.

"You asked if we had an open relationship while standing in front of a bedroom door, trying to hide it. I made the connection Harry. It was pretty obvious." Louis huffed.

"Yeah, I didn't really know what to do. I don't know you that well." Harry said.

"Well, thanks anyway, and please ignore me outburst. I'm drunk and emotional. It's embarrassing." Louis answered.

"Don't feel embarrassed for showing your feelings." Harry replied.

They stayed quiet after that. Louis turned his back to him and after a while, he could hear him breathing heavily. Louis was asleep. Harry turned to face the wall and tried to fall asleep as well. Louis turned around in his sleep and threw an arm around him. Harry froze. He didn't wake him up. Louis would just be even more embarrassed for spooning him in his sleep and he didn't actually mind. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

He woke up the next morning from a sound. Louis was no longer holding him. He turned around and rubbed his eyes. Louis was standing next to the bed putting on his jacket.
"Go back to sleep. I'm gonna go home before your mum finds me." Louis whispered.

"Oh, okay." Harry agreed.

Louis looked down at him.
"Uhm, thanks for letting me crash here, and, ehm, I'm sorry for spooning you. I was asleep. Eh..."

"I know. It's fine." Harry hurried to say because he saw how embarrassed Louis was.

Louis smiled at him and walked over to the window and opened it before he climbed out. Harry got up to close the window behind him. Louis looked up and waved before he ran over the lawn to his house. Harry went back to bed and removed his clothes before he lay under the cover again. The pillow that Louis had used smelled like him. That lulled him back to sleep.

Niall woke him up. He came barging in and jumped on the bed.
"I'm sleeping." Harry grunted.

"It's almost noon. Get up. Let's go grab a burger with the guys." Niall said.

"What guys?" Harry questioned and rubbed his eyes.

"Liam, Zayn, and Louis." Niall informed him casually.

Harry sat up.
"Okay. Give me five minutes!"

Niall followed him around constantly chatting as he got ready. He closed the bathroom door in his face so he could pee in private while he listened to Niall talk about last night and Louis and Eleanor. Everyone at the party knew what had happened. Harry felt bad for Louis. He knew that this would be the talk in the school for weeks.

When he was dressed and ready they walked over to Louis. He came rushing out of the house.
"Let's go. I'm starving."

They took the bus downtown. Liam and Zayn were waiting outside MacDonalds. They walked inside and placed their orders and found a booth.
"How are you feeling?" Liam asked, looking at Louis.

"Like shit. Worst hangover in ages." Louis muttered.

"I was referring to the breakup." Liam said and took a bite of his burger.

"I'm not talking about that." Louis snorted and made eye contact with Harry.

"We've got your back." Zayn said.

"Thanks, guys." Louis smiled.

They started to talk about the next football game instead. Harry didn't have much to add but he listened in and nodded at the right places.

They headed back home. Louis stopped in front of his house.
"Do you wanna play FIFA or something?"

"Sure." Harry immediately agreed.

He followed Louis to his room and furiously looked around. It was a bit messy. The walls were covered in posters of football players and Oasis.

Louis handed him a remote control and Harry took a seat next to him on the bed. They started playing. Suddenly Louis began to talk about Eleanor and how he hated how people would gossip about them in school. Harry listened.