Chapter Fifty

Colette felt like she could not endure what she had experienced at the hands and mouth of Gregorie if it was anything similar to what she would feel once he was inside of her. Gregorie graciously understood and he allowed her to explore his body instead. She eagerly wanted to feel every inch of him.

He laid before her on their bed with her beside him. She had let her hair down per his request and it tumbled down her shoulder onto his chest as she kissed along his neck and collarbone. Her fingers lazily swam in the valley of hair below there. It felt different from the hair that flamed out around his face. It was slightly rough and she idly wondered if the red hair that sprouted around his member felt the same.

"Your kisses leave trails of fire," he murmured. His eyes were closed and he gently combed his fingers through her hair.

Colette smiled against his peck and kissed along his ribs and down his muscled stomach. She heard his breath hitch as his fingers bunched into her hair.

"Blazing hot fire."

She decided then that she would burn him to the shaft and kissed around his navel. There was a light coating of hair in this area and it tickled her nose and lips.

"Colette." He breathed, his voice restrained as she slid her hand up the inside of his thigh.

"May I?" Last time he pulled her hand away and the memory still stung her, even though it was done out of gallantness.

She looked up at him from her mouths perch at his navel. He bit his lip, squeezing his eyes tighter. What was he afraid of, she thought.

"With your mouth?"

It wasn't a request but a question, laced with warriness. Colette pondered it before replying, "Only if you want me to."

She would do what was comfortable for him. His shyness was new to her. She had never seen this side of him before. He was always so bold and confident around her. He spoke his mind without thought. He teased her and would strut around with male pride. And here he was. Laid completely bare before her and he suddenly seemed insecure. She didn't know rather to chuckle at the irony or fall madly in love with him.

That's what she was doing. What she hoped to achieve. To fall in love with him and to love him back as much as he loved her.

While she waited for him to make up his mind her hand did the exploring and finally wrapped her fingers around the thick base of his cock. Gregorie groaned, bringing his hands to his face. He felt like a sturdy tree in her grasp and the skin here was surprisingly soft and smooth.

"What is it like when it's not filled with your need?" She asked, full of concentrated curiosity.

"Wha- what?" He stuttered. Colette had begun slowly pumping him and he struggled to talk straight

"I... I can't think straight with you d- doing tha- ohhh..." his voice slurred into a long, deep groan as she decided for him and brought her mouth down on the swollen tip.

He felt like soft velvet in her mouth and she hesitantly curled her tongue around its puckered edge.

"Ohh, my god. Uhn." Gregorie pushed his fingers through his hair, staring down at her with utter disbelief. His face was flushed and his eyes followed the path of her tongue down his shaft and back up.

"Mmm." She moaned, curling her tongue around the tip and sucking it back into her mouth. She was enjoying exploring every inch of him. And Gregories sounds of pleasure ignited something deep inside her.

"Colette. I... ohhh... Uhn... Uhn." She sucked on him and strained to see how much of him she could fit into her mouth. She wanted to seize the mighty length of territory and went deeper and deeper with every stroke.

Gregories moans of pleasure filled the room that night. Colette did not stop until he was bucking against her and filling her mouth with his seed. Her name was a ringing howl from out his mouth.

...

Colette opened her eyes and she was not in the bed of their cottage. A fire crackled quietly in the hearth across the room. Its sounds filled the room along with the soft snoring above her head. She glanced up at Gregrorie who was sprawled beneath her, his arm around her waist and the other over his head. She felt his heart beat beneath her cheek as she listened to its steady rhythm. It was so quiet in the room. The sun had yet to rise and darkness still lingered outside the windows. She felt comfortably warm against his naked body under the covers.

She felt well rested even though it was still nighttime. She hadn't felt this way since before her mother passed away. She wasn't sure if it was the coziness of the room or Gregories protective embrace around her or the fact that she didn't have a nightmare, but she felt at peace. She didn't want to think about what could have infiltrated her mind that night. She chose to push away the claws and black fur when she said goodbye. Even if a small part of her still clung to the beast in the castle.