Ch 2

*beep* *beep*
I throw blankets over my head, trying to drown out the cursed noise that wakes me from my slumber every morning.

*beep* *beep*

" ughhh, why?" I reach out and turn off the alarm and sit up on my bed, rubbing my eyes.

' I knew it was a bad idea to stay up so late and watch anime. ' I get up and head to the bathroom avoiding the mess that is my room it is cluttered with Manga and anime figures along with tash and empty bottles laying about and a few katanas hanging up on my wall.

' Yikes, it might be about time I clean my room. ' I think to myself as I head to the shower, getting ready for another day of school.

Once I was done taking a shower and got dressed, I headed to the dining room  following the smell of breakfast.

Upon walking in the dining room, you could see a small red eastern dragon about two meters long using magic to control the pots and pans as it cooks.

*yawn*

I take a seat at the table as the dragon finishes cooking my breakfast. "So mushu what's for breakfast." I ask the small dragon.

Mushu is a dragon that mother gave to me as a pet for my birthday when I was seven years old, and he has become a very important family member to me.

Mushu begins to plate the food and float them over to the table. " Nothing fancy Hikari, just rice balls, miso soup, tempura shrimp, and some steamed fish."

He flew over and wraps around my body, resting his head on my shoulder. " thanks mushu as always. Your food is great, thank you."

" You're welcome, my lady," he replies in a polite tone.

And with that, I begin to eat my meal, leaving not even crumbs behind. He makes the best food. Since mom went back to heaven and my dad lives in Tokyo, mushu is the only company I have while I am here.

I named him after a funny little dragon from a movie I watched when I was a child. he isn't actually that small he just shrinks his size to make living here easier.

Once I was done, I got up and put the dishes in the sink before leaving to head to kouh.

I was on my way to kouh Academy until I came across a strange sight. It was matsuda and motohama standing still with gobsmacked expressions on their faces.

'Weird wonder what happened to those guys' I wave as I call out to them.

"Matsuda motohama, what's up with you guys it looks like you just saw something impossible."

"I-i-i-issei" is all he manages to say.

"What about issei"

"He has a GIRLFRIEND," he yells out the last part.

And I gain the same expression as them.

He got a girlfriend impossible issei of all people? I need to check this out. It was easy to find him and his girlfriend. I just had to follow the trail of shocked faces.

I enter the classroom, and I see her. Issei's girlfriend she has a cute face with purple eyes and long dark hair.

'So the fallen angel's got to him first, or is this what the devils want but why?' I scratch my head as I am confused as to what the devils plans are. If you want to recruit him, you can just ask, and if he says no, erase his memories.

I'll probably need to spend a good part of my day watching him.

"Hikari" issei calls out to me as he approaches me with his girlfriend.