Ch 3

I am watching issei as he goes on his date with Yuma or well Raynare the fallen angel. I am wearing black joggers and a black hoodie trailing behind the two. Issei seems genuinely happy as he went on, so did raynare, but it was obvious that she was faking her happy girlfriend act.

' It really sucks that issei hyoudou doesn't know what he is getting into. ' I think to myself as sit on the roof of a shop as issei and raynare sit in a Cafe talking. While I drink from a coffee I bought.

" should I save him or stay back and watch how this plays out? What do you think mushu. " I ask seemingly nobody.

A small red dragon appears from my back and looks towards the two people I am watching. " I believe it would be best to wait and see how the devils act, then we should make our move from there. " says mushu in his usual slow and calm voice.

I nod at his words as I jump to the next building over easily as I follow the two that are now on the move. " mmh I guess you are right we shouldn't get involved with this yet. "I say to the small dragon.

I'm still hesitant about revealing myself to the devils not cause I'm scared or anything but more so cause I find it troublesome that is about it.

My day continues watching issei until sundown as they approach the park. Raynare runs ahead to the fountain and spins around facing issei.

"Can I ask you a question. " Asks raynare.

"Uh sure" says issei with a nervous smile.

" In honor of our first date there is something I would like you to do. To commemorate this special moment. "

" yeah you can ask me for anything at all. " he says with excitement.

" Oh boy mushu here it comes " I whisper to mushu as I hide in a tree as I record this with my phone.

*yawn* the small dragon wakes ups and looks at what is about to happen.

Raynare looks up at issei with a cold glare. "Would you die for me" says raynare in a voice that has no resemblance to his girlfriend Yuma.

Issei scratches his head in confusion at what she just said. " hehe he I'm sorry could you say that again I think I'm having trouble hearing. "

Yuma moves closer whispering into his ear. " I want you to die for me. " she says as her clothes dissappear for some kind of skimpy black bikini with shoulder pads that have spikes.

' you know I thought I had a bad sense of fashion but I change my mind what is she wearing. I'm just glad mittlet doesn't dress like that. '

Mushu also looks at the fallen angel.
" does she have no shame. "

Issei seems to be stunned weather by the black wings or the skimpy outfit I don't know it could be either.

Issei falls to the ground as realization kicks in that this isn't natural.

" I'll admit issei I had fun considering how navie and childish you are it could of gone much worse but thanks for the gift. " she says as she forms a spear of light in her hands.

"Yuma wait please." Begs issei as he holds out his hand.

" it's time to die " she says as she thrust her spear of light into issei's stomach swiftly pulling it back.

"Guahh"

Issei looks at where he was stab then back up at raynare with a look of betrayal and sadness as blood pours out of his wound.

" I'm sorry it had to come to this you were simply to great of a threat. If you want to blame somebody blame God for giving you that sacred gear. She say as issei lays on the ground clutching his wound.

" Oh thanks again for the date
it was fun. " she says as she flys away.

" well I have to say that was quite entertaining to watch. " I say as I watch issei bleed out.

' now that gremory girl should be showing up soon. ' I think to my self as I wait.

I watch as issei continues to bleed out with nobody showing up yet. ' wait could it be she not going to show up. ' I look around to make sure nobody is around. I  pull a tengu mask from my waist and put it on as I jump down from the tree and walk over to him.

' Damn he really isn't going to live much longer if he losses anymore blood. ' I bend down and place my hand on his wound as I use touki to close his wound stopping the bleeding.

As I was focused on helping issei a small piece of paper flies out shining a bright red as a red magic circle appears and and through it appears rias gremory.

" in my name as rias gremory step away from my servant. " says the red haired lady.

' shit and here I thought you weren't going to show up. ' I think to myself as I slowly stand and back away from issei now that his wound is healed.

Rias eyes me cautiously.

" Who are you? " she says seriously.

' yeah wouldn't you like to know that. ' I use touki to enhance my legs as I jump away from there in a single leap disappearing from her sight in a second.

Rias watches as the stranger dissappears . ' I can worry about that stranger later more importantly I need to take care of issei. '

She goes over to issei to put the pawn pieces into him to revive him as her servant. ' What, that's strange he's healed. Was it that person I saw just a few moments ago. Why would they help? ' she thinks to herself as she look in the direction the masked figure went.

I make it all the way back to my house with just three jumps. I land in my back yard and enter the my house.