Ch 5

We are sitting in the orc club. The room was dark. The only light came from a few candles. Rias sat at her desk with her head resting on her hands as akeno was standing beside her. Kiba stood near the door, probably in case we tried to run. There are two couches on one of them sat issei and koneko. Koneko was just eating sweats, not bothered by the tension in the room at all, whereas issei looked nervous, which is not all that surprising.

I was laying on the other couch, taking up all the room. I had my legs laying up against the arm rest as I rested my head against a pillow. She said to make ourselves comfortable, and that's exactly what I did, although It is obvious that akeno doesn't like how I am acting from the glare she was giving me from time to time.

Rias slowly opens her eyes and looks at issei. " issei do you belive in the supernatural? " she asked in a low but serious voice.

He tilted his head and scratches his chin. " well yeah I kinda have to since I'm a devil now. "

Rias nods her head. " I understand you might not know what I'm talking ab- wait you know your a devil? " Says rias in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, Hikari filled me in on everything." He points a finger at me.

" I-i see. "

I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction she lost her chance to appear as some kind of benovelnt master to issei. Well that's what you get for being late.

" is something funny Hikari." Rias says in a serious voice.

" just you. " I say bluntly.

" don't think you are off the hook Hikari you still need to answer our questions. Such as who are you and what is your purpose here. " after she spoke all I eyes where on me.

I sit up from my earlier position.  " first off you already know who I am. i didn't lie about my name as for my purpose. " I point at rias. " that would be you rias gremory and the other ruler of kouh I was sent to observe you guys. "

Her gaze on me sharpens. " on who's authority. "

I point my finger upwards. " the ruler of Japan and the leader of the shinto faction Amaterasu. "

At my words they all seem to gain a shocked look on there face. Rias was about to speak again however stopped her before she could.

" I'm not finished. You probably want to say that I have no right to be here as it is your territory but in the contract it states that lady Amaterasu can send a representative to watch over the current rulers of kouh if she is dissatisfied with them and how they have been running this territory. " as I finished speaking rias looked offended and angry.

" dissatisfied what does she have to be dissatisfied about we have been doing job and maintained order here. " she says trying to justify herself. While the rest of her peerage except for issei agree with her. Since right now he doesn't know who's side to be on.

I scoff at her. " maintained order is that what you think. You have fallen angels running around your territory and stray devils constantly invading here to hide killing innocent humans. And let's not forget how you let issei die so you could reincarnate him into your service when you had multiple chances to save him. Have you thought about his say in any of this or did you think he would just go along with it. Well not like he has a choice anymore.

Rias and the group look away not looking my way anymore as they shrink back from my harsh words.

" h-h-hey so uh what do you mean I don't have a choice. " says issei now scared and nervous.

I sigh as I look at him with a pitiful look. " it means you are in rias services and if you refuse to follow her or leave her group it means you will be transformed into a monster that's eats human flesh you will be nothing but a shadow of your former self. those evil pieces rias put into that turned you into a devil causes that to happen as a way to insure loyalty and obedience from reincarnated devils like yourself. "

Issei starts hyperventilating as he passes out shortly after smacking his head on the table. ' yeah that's about the reaction I was expecting from him. '

I get up and head to the door but Kiba is standing in my way with his hand on his sword. I just look at him He hesitates as rias knight it is only natural to defend his kings honor.

" Kiba step aside. " comes from rias no longer having that same pride or authority in her voice.

I open the door to walk out but stop as i have one last thing to say" Oh one last thing since my presence here is now known that means I have no reason to hide so I will be monitoring you guys up close from now on. " I say with a smile on my face as I walk out of the room that is now quiet.