Ch 4

As I was heading to class, I heard a bunch of people talking about issei calling him to be a liar and such.

He's been asking people about his so called girlfriend saying they met her. Nobody is able to remember Yuma since the fallen wiped their memories of her.

I walk into class and take my seat and look to issei talking to his to friends trying to convince them his girlfriend is real but they don't believe it at all.

" look I'm telling you guys for the one hundredth time she is real I introduced her to you guys. " says issei as he looks mentally exhausted and confused.

' why is he acting like he doesn't know? Didn't rias already fill him in on whats happened to him. ' I look at him and he sees me looking at him and walks my way.

" like we're telling you issei it simply isn't possible for you to have a girlfriend maybe all that porn has caused you to start hallucinating. " says motohanma as him and matsuda start to laugh.

" look it is true and I'll prove it. " he says to his two friends before he looks at me.

" Hikari you know Yuma right you even talked to her. " issei says to me as he looks at me with a pleading look on his face. Just hoping for someone to agree with him cause he knows he isn't crazy. He remembers what happened that night and that was no dream but nobody but him can seem to remember.

" Oh Yuma " I say as I tilt my head looking as if I know who he is speaking of.

" Yeah, that's right, Yuma. " Says issei with with hope in his eyes.

" black hair, big pair of boobs, and purple eyes right? " I say with a smile on my face.

Issei's eyes light up at what I said. ' She knows Yuma she really does I knew it I'm not crazy. ' issei turns around to tell his friends but is grabbed by his collar and pulled.

" ow what the hell. "

I pull issei close as I speak in a low voice so only that he can hear. " look issei your not crazy okay but nobody is gonna remember her since their memories are wiped. "

He looks at me confused obviously. " but you remember her. "

I sigh as this will be difficult to tell him.
" look issei I'll answer all the questions you have after school okay. so stop asking people about Yuma cause it's pointless. " after I was done saying what i had to I released my hold on his shirt. Issei just nodded and sat back down at his desk now silent and dwelling on my words.

School passed on peacefully with no problems and now I'm just waiting for issei at the school gate. ' there's no reason for me to help him anymore than I should. He is rias servant now so why hasn't she told him what's happening to him? ' it is obvious that he is already a devil he has the same dark murky soul as the rest of them now.

"Hikari" issei calls out to me as he walked over to me.

" alright your let's go. " I say as I begin to walk. Issei keeps up with me walking by my side.

" so Hikari you know what going on right. " he says sounding unsure.

I nod my head. " I know about you and Yuma or raynare the fallen angel is who she really is. "

Issei seems to be in a state of disbelief at what I said. " a fallen angel? Surely your joking right. "

I look at him with a completely serious look. " no I'm not issei what you saw was real. the pair of black wings to the spear of light all indicate a fallen angel. "

He looks down as if my words are finally soaking into that thick skull of his. " but why me? " he says in a low and sad voice.

He has a painful expression on his face remembering his date with Yuma. Even I would feel down if I got betrayed like he did.