Ch 9

Hikari walks into the dining room still in her pajamas, not dressed for school at all.

*yawn* she stretches as she sits down at the table and begins to eat breakfast.

" are you planning on skipping school Hikari. " Asks mushu as he looks Hikari up and down before sighing.

" mmh well I didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday so I think I'm going to sleep in for a bit longer before going to school. " she says tiredly as she eats her food while looking half awake.

Mushu just nods before flying off.

' I wonder if anything interesting happened last night with the orc club. '

I continue to enjoy my meal until it is interrupted by a knock on the door.

*knock**knock*

' huh someone is at my door I wonder who it is. ' I get up and walk over to the door and open it to see who it was.

Once I open the door I see a familiar blonde haired fallen angel. ' mittelt what is she doing here? '

She looks me up and down looking at my dishelved hair to my tired eyes and my pajamas. " I can come back another time. " Mittlet says in a blunt voice.

I open the door so she can enter. " nah now is a good time just take a seat over and I'll be back just give me a sec. " I point to a cushion on the floor next to the table as I head into my room. "Also if you see a small red dragon don't worry about him."

"Dragon?"

' man if I knew somebody was going to come over I would have got dressed. ' I hastily put on my school uniform and in the process I step on one of the anime figures I had laying around. I feel a sharp pain in my foot. ''FUCK'' i fall face first into the floor while smacking into the side of my desk on the way down.

*bang* *thump*

"Oooowwww"

Shortly after I got dressed, I entered the living room and saw mushu and mittlet dying of laughter. A blush from embarrassment shows on my face as I sit at the table.

" Ha. Ha. now can you stop laughing. " I say to them In a dry tone.

" hahahaha I wish I could of saw that. " says mushu as he keeps laughing.

Mittlet holds her hands to her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing anymore. " right right I'll stop but you should of heard yourself. "

" yeah whatever so anyway what are you here for? " I ask her as I lean my head the table.

"To uphold my part of the deal I give you information and you give me protection. I stopped by here last night but you weren't here."

" Oh yeah that's right. Sorry I had business I needed to do yesterday. "

She just raises her eyebrow at me.
" business? "

I nod my head at her. " yeah izanami had me track and kill a demon that escaped yomi. "

She looks at me with a surprised look on her face. " I-i-izanami the japenese god of death that one? "

"Yep that would be the one."

" if you don't mind me asking who are you exactly. " says mittlet nervously. She knew Hikari wasn't weak but she didn't expect her to have connections to major gods of the shinto pantheon.

" I'll tell you but you can't tell anybody else that's all I ask. " I say in  a serious voice. She just nods her head in response.  It isn't like I actually make a serious attempt to hide my identity. Almost every single supernatural being in Japan knows me.