[The sweet taste of Oreo] Miss Circle x GN!Teacher!Reader

Finaly it's over! Those children will be the death of me...! I thought to myself as I was making my way to the teacher's lounge. When I went inside my eyes betrayed me and immediately looked at Miss Circle who was my crush ever since I first saw her

(I know very unclassy and totaly not Disney like 😉)

She was sitting on the couch in the middle of the lounge and turned her head as she heard the door opening. "Hi Y/N~" she said with her japanese sounding accent "Good afternoon Miss Circle! How are you?" "Oh, you know~ Eating my oreos" she answerd "That sounds delic-"

I was cut of by a voice behind me "Ughhhhh why are these children so difficult?" Miss Bloomie complained while walking into the room "Sorry, it's just really hard keeping all of them under control..." she said in a sad voice "I'm sure it would be better if you actually tried to teach them instead of flirting with Miss Thravel"

(Ok, am I the only person that thinks they would make a REALLY cute couple?)

"W- I- i don't flirt with Miss Thravel!" Bloomie yelled while turning as red as a tomato 🍅 "Sure you don't~" "Don't you still have work to do Miss Bloomie?" i heard Miss Circle saying from behind me sounding a bit... Angry? Is everything ok with her? "Oh, right! Byeeeeeee!" Miss Bloomie said as she walked out, probably to search for Miss Thravel or something...

"Do you think they know about their feelings for eachother?" I asked Miss Circle "Hmmm... I don't know maybe" she answered eating her last Oreo

After a bit of silence Miss Circle mutters "Hey Y/N I need to tell you something..." "Oh is everything alright? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me!" I said a bit more to myself than her "Oh neow, don't worry! It's just that... Well... Uaghhh I can't belive I'm actually telling you this!" Is she angry at me or something?

"I like you Y/N!" awww how sweet of her "That's really sweet of you, Circle!" "No! You don't get it I like like you..." oh. "I.. like you too Miss Circle..." "Wait really?" she asked as if asking for reassurance "Yes, I do. I have since the moment I saw you..." I admitted while slowly lowering my head, which was soon after turned up again by the beuatiful women standing in front of me

She seemed really deep in thought and asked a question I have been wating for my intire time at the school "May I kiss you Y/N?" I just answered her by crashing her lips into mine. And just how I imagined she tasted A LOT like Oreo.

I hope u liked the first Oneshot! I really took my time with it (SORRYYYYY 😅)