[Best wife ever] Miss Circle x Female!Reader (Request)

I made Miss Circle and the Reader wifes I hope you don't mind it!

Request by: @Kyanitefacetxlcut11

Today I decided to make my wife's second favourite dessert (ya'll know what her fav is 😌😏) since shes been very exhausted the past few days

I was almost finished making it when I felt a compass and a claw sneaking on my waist "Hello Baby~" I heard my wife whispering in my ear "Hey hon, I didn't even hear you coming in," I told her "I'm making Oreocake right now I hope you like it baby" right as I finished that sentance, my wife moaned right into my ear which made my face heat up.

"Oh, you spoil me too much~"

♡~ Time skip after eating dessert ~♡

"Now that we finished the cake, I'm ready to get my second dessert~"
my wife told me, making blush creep up my chest and cheeks "oh"

My wife just gave me her classic 'W smile' as a response while picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom

She gently laid me down on the bed "Do you remember our safe words?" "Yes, Oreo if I need some time but want to continiue and Oreocake if I want you to stop" After I told her she went right to taking off my clothes, stopping when I was left in only my bra and panties. Then she started kissing down my neck leaving lots of hickeys "Honey please, I have to go to work tommorow" "And? This way everyone will know you're taken" "Doesn't my ring show that enough?" I asked as my wife just continiued leaving hickeys.

After she started getting bored of leaving hickeys she moved to my chest "May I take this of baby?" I just nodded in response due to my brain being fogged with only her in my mind. She took of my bra and began sucking on my nipple while her compass and claw made their way down to the rim of my underwear. She moved her mouth to my other nipple after asking me "Are you very attraced to these panties?" "N- No wh-" I cut my self of as my wife just ripped my panties with her compass tool.

Then she started tracing her claw over my bud in a circle-like motion
"Is all this for me slut?" I blushed "Y- *moan Yes m- misstres" I answerd my wife "Good. Can't have that any other way, can we?"
I gave her a soft whimper in response as she slowly slipped one of her claw-fingers into my hole. She gave me a bit of time to adjust before slowly starting to move her finger in and out of my pussy.

After some time I came onto her fingers and she pulled out her fingers before standing up to get a wet cloth "I'm back, now let's clean you up hunny"

♡~ Timeskip to 5 Minutes later ~♡

"Did I ever tell you that you're the best wife ever?" I asked my wife. She then made me laugh by saying "Yes you have, but you may tell me as much as you like"

And soon enough I started closing my eyes

"I love you honey"