[Pleasant little Gift] Miss Grace x Female Reader

'Grace~' I whispered in my girlfriend's ear after walking into her office. 'Yes?'
'As soon as we're home I want to show you something. I bought something and I want to know your opinion on it!' I answerd her in a exited voice 'Well, let me finish this and then we'll go home okay baby?' 'Oki'

○~ Timeskip to when they are at home cuz I'm lazy af ~○

'So babydoll what you want to show me?' 'Well...' I started my sentence as I was taking off my blouse showing my girlfriend the new lingerie I got while I was shopping yesterday '...this. I got it yesterday' my girlfriend just stood there, not afraid to hide her staring at my breasts. 'Well hun, I think it looks amazing on you, but I also think it would look better on the floor, don't you think?' she asked me with a mischievous smirk on her face. Oh how I wish to just wipe it off...

'Maybe, but I need to make dinner babe so byeeee~' I said while walking in the kitchen to prepare dinner for the both of us.

○~ After dinner ~○

'I'm gonna go up already, don't take too long doll'
'Sure baby' i answered her with a bit of a sassy tone in my voice. It didn't seem to bother her tho so I just started cleaning the dishes.

After a while I went up into me and my girlfriend's bedroom and walked in on my girlfriend sitting at her vanity, brushing her hair and taking of her make up. I saw that she was wearing her oh so sexy nightgown which I gave her as a present on the last valentine's day. 'Ughhh, I could just fall asleep standing here and looking at you babe' 'Well, that's not my problem is it? You should prepare to not get even a little bit of sleep tonight babydoll~'

My face immediately heated up at that. My girlfriend seemed to notice that as she patted her lap, showing me that she wanted me to get over there. So I walked to her vanity, sat on her lap and looked at her, as if asking for the next command. 'Why don't you show mommy that lingerie again, hm?' when I didn't move a muscle she said in a more strict voice 'Now. Or do you want mommy to punish you?' so I quickly got up and started to strip while my girlfriend just looked at me, as if eating me up with her lust-filled eyes. 'Sit down on the bed when you're finished and wait for me.' 'Yes Mommy' 'Good girl'

After I waited for a few minutes Grace entered the room again while hiding something behind her back. 'Now, dollie spread your little body across that bed and DON'T move' I layed down, spread across our bed and waited for my girlfriend to do something. She slowly crawled onto our bed and started kissing and sucking on my neck, surely leaving some kind of mark behind.

When she got bored she decided to go lower and suck on my breast while her hands traveled further down to my pussy. I gasped when I felt something on my clit wnd looked down, seeing that my girlfriend suddenly had a strap on tied abound her hips. 'Is this ok babydoll?' in response I just nodded and moaned while giving her a thumbs up. 'Good, just tell me when it hurts.'

She shoved it inside me and gave me a bit of time to adjust to it and started to slowly pump it into my hole. I moaned and groaned since my mind was only filled with her, and her ONLY!

'B- I n-ne-' 'Come for me honeybun' she answered me as if she read my mind.

After a few seconds my liquids spilled all over her strap and she just continued pumping until I calmed down.

'I'm going to get a cloth baby. Wait here for a second' she got up and went to the bathroom. She returned a bit later with a wet cloth in her hands.
'Open your legs for me Baby' so I opened my legs and she cleaned me up.

'Cuddles?' 'Wait, I'm almost done' she then returned the cloth to the bathroom and crawled on the bed and spooned me.

'I love you Y/N'

'I love you too babe'