[Make me] Miss Grace x Wife!Reader

Miss Grace's PoV :

I was sitting in my office as felt my phone vibrating in my skirt pocket, I took it out and saw:

1 Message from: My Love ❤💋

I opened her chat and read the message my wife had sent me

My Love ❤💋: Babyyyyyy! I MISS YOU PLS COME HOME! 😭

You: Sorry honey, I have to work but I'll come home asap I promise 💕😘

20 Minutes had passed since Mrs Grace send that message and she still had yet to get an answer 'Is she mad at me because I won't come home or did something maybe happen to her? Oh God please don't let it be the second one please!'

I was broken out of my thoughts as I heard my assistant come in telling me that there is someone who wants to see me. 'That's weird nobody ever wants to see me due to alot of people thinking that I'M reasponsible for all of the children going missing in this school'

Y/N's PoV:

'Ughhhhhhh! It's sooooooo boring without my wife! Why couldn't she just stay home and spent some quality time with me?! I'm jusr going to text her maybe I can convince her to finaly come home?'

You: Babyyyyyy! I MISS YOU PLS COME HOME! 😭

Mommy 🤤💕: Sorry honey, I have to work but I'll come home asap I promise 💕😘

'U KNOW WHAT IF SHE CAN'T COME TO ME I'LL JUST GO TO HER!'

♤~ Timeskip to 20 Mins later ~♤

"Hey Mister Demi? Could you maybe tell me where my wife is?" "Oh hello Mrs Grace, I think your wife is in her office, but you should probably ask her assistant he knows a bit more" Mister Demi answerd me "Thank you! Byeeeeee"

As I walked through the school I met and talked to Miss Circle, Miss Emily and Miss Sasha which all told me that I should ask her assistant. So I went up to my wife's assistant which took me to her office.

"Mrs Grace I got somebody wanting to see you" "Let them in please" I heard my wife's strict work voice answering. I signed the assistant to leave and slowly made my way over to my wife's office door which read 'MRS GRACE, PRINCIPAL' in golden letters. "HONEY?! What are you doing here?" My wife asked as she saw me in the doorframe "Well, since you couldn't come to me, I decided to come to you baby~" I answerd her "Oh baby you should have you will just be bored here!" "I.don't.care"

Two Minutes later:

"BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY"  "Y/N I NEED TO WORK SO BE QUIET OR GET OUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" "Make me" I just said "Excuse me?" "You heard me! Make.me.be.Quiet" "Oh, I'm gonna 'make you'! I'll make you so much you'll be beging me to stop little Girl"

♤~ Timeskip after 3 Climaxes ~♤

"So did I "make you'?" My wife asked me after I came onto her strap-on for the 3rd time. "I-" "Can't even form a propper sentance, how embarrassing. Isn't it my little slutty whore?" My wife mocked me and just laughed afterwards. All I could think about was her, her and her stupid laugh. "No-" I cut myself of again as my wife pounded into my hole again "What did you just say breeding bitch?" "NOTHING! Please mommy stop!" "Only if you tell me that I made you be quiet honey~" "NEVER!" I'm NOT gonna make it so easy for her! "Fine by me hun, I can continiue allll day~" "Ughhh, FINE!" I screamed "That's my Good Gqirl~ now tell me hun" "you...mmhhhhh...made me...ahhh...be quiet" "Oh yes I did~" my wife just said while pulling out her strap-on

"You know, I think you should come over more often hunnybun~"