[Cheater?] Miss Thavel x Female Reader

Miss Thavel PoV:

I CAN'T BELIVE IT! Earlier today I found a lipstick at me and my girlfrieds home! And not just any lipstick, it's not mine nor hers! IT'S MISS CIRCLE'S!

I waited for her at home to talk to her about it. Maybe I was Wrong about it not being hers? Or maybe they just hung out?

I heard the door open and closing so I called out 'HEY BABE! COULD YOU COME INTO LIVING ROOM?' after some while she came (🤭😉) and asked 'Hi Baby! How was your day? Mine was great! I already picked up the grocceries so we won't have to tommorow and also-' 'CAN'T YOU BE QUIET FOR ONCE?! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!' But I quickly realised what I just said 'Oh SHIT! BABE I'M SO SORRY I-' 'No, it's ok. I'll just go. If you miss me, don't.

And just like that she ran out the living room, took her coat and left.
What am I supposed to do now?! I- I didn't mean to scream at her! I just- I-I my anger just took the better of me!

After an hour of just crying I decided to call Miss Sasha. I mean she's in a relationship with Mister Demi, right? She surely had some fight with him? I just hope she can help me....

*ring ring

Miss Sasha:
Hello? Miss Thavel?

Miss Thavel:
H-Hi uhmmm... I-I

Miss Sasha:
Hey, hey everything is ok! Do you want to tell me what happened?

Miss Thavel:
Well, I- I, earlier today I-I f-f-found a lipstick here-e and, Well, I-it was Miss C-Ci-Circle's so I *clears throat I-I, when Y/N came home I-I wanted to a-ask her about it.
B-but m-my ang-er got the b-best of me...

Miss Sasha:
Shhhh... I'm sure you can do this! Here I'll call her and after that I'll tell you how it went, yeah?

Miss Thavel:
Okay

*ends call

Ughhhhh... I hope Miss Sasha can get Y/N, MY Y/N , to come home again...

Do y'all want a Part 2? Pls tell me in the comments