[Cheater? Part 2] Miss Thavel x Female Reader

Miss Thavel PoV:

Miss Sasha calling

Miss Thavel: Sasha? Did you talk to her?

Miss Sasha: Yes, I did. She said she needs some time to think about all this.

Miss Thavel: Oh...

Miss Sasha: Listen, I'm sure she will return soon. Don't worry Miss Thavel.

Miss Thavel: Thank you Miss Sasha.

Miss Sasha: No problem! Call me again if you need any help.

Ughhhhh... I just hope my Y/N returns soon...I didn't mean to scream at her the way I did...

Ding Dong

What the? I walk to the front door, open it and there she stood... My Y/N

'Amour?' I asked as tears slowly started to form in my eyes. 'Yes, my love it's me. May I come in?' 'Of course darling' I moved to the side and let my darling come inside. She walked into the living room and sat down on our couch. 'Before you say anything, I want to apologize for the way I acted. It wasn't alright to just talk to you like that mon amour' 'It's alright, I love you no matter what dearest'

'I love you too, mon chéri, but I wanted to ask you something...' I told Y/N. She had a worried look in her eyes. 'Yes?' 'Why did I find Miss Circle's lipstick here?'

'Oh, well you see... I REALLY like the color of it soooooo... I stole it...' I looked at my girlfriend with wide eyes 'Are you serious baby? You could have just asked what color it is and then bought it for yourself, or you could have just aked me to buy it for you...' 'I KNOW! But I'm just a bit scared of Miss Circle you know... With her... Method of disciplining her students and stuff...'

'Oh, baby you don't need to be scared of her! She's actually quite a sweetie pie once you get to know her..'

'Oh.'