[Cuddle Time!] Abbie x Male!Reader (Request)

Request by: @Confettis_Scrapbook

School was a PAIN today! First I got a C- on my math test, then I got made fun of by Oliver and his little Gang or whatever and then Abbie decided to hang out with Lana instead of me, HIS BOYFRIEND!

I mean I get that they are friends, but I also want to spent time with him!
As I was continiueing to think about this I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket

My boy ❤: Do you want to come over?

Wait what about Lana?

Y/N: Aren't you hanging out with Lana?

My boy ❤: Well she had to go so... are you coming over?

Y/N: I'll be there in 10

☆~ 10 Minutes later 'cause my lazy a*s doesn't want to write the way to Abbie's house ~☆

I rang the doorbell and waited a few seconds before Abbie's mother opened the door "Oh hey Y/N Abbie should be up in his room" "Thanks" I said to the women and went up to my boyfriend's room. I slowly knoked on the door before hearing a muffled "come in"

Abbie's PoV:

"Hi bby" "Hai, I'm happy you could come over" I said to my boyfriend as he came in. I was sitting on my bed and soon invited Y/N/N (your nickname) to do the same.

☆~ Time skip to an hour later ~☆

Y/N's PoV:

"I'm bored, wanna cuddle?" I asked Ab "Uhmmmm... yea sure" he said with a little bit of blush on his face.

"Do u know how much I love you?"
"No, how much?" my boyfriend asked "I love you to the moon and back" I told him while I leaned into his side "I love you too"