I

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Why am I crying like a child again?!

Roksu opened his eyes and saw nothing. He could hear but could not see properly. There was no light at all; it was completely black. What about the familiar wiggly sensation?

I'm fucking turned into an infant again.

That evil God of Death must have thought he was having fun becoming a child!

He attempted to wriggle, but his body did not follow.

"Wah. He is so small." He could hear a childish laugh followed by a more mature one.

"He is our little baby brother now, Deon."

What? What? Dion? Dion? Who the fuck is Dion? Please, I hoped it was not the bastard who was following me around like a tail!

"Hmm! Deon will be a good older brother!" The childish tone was different from Dion Agriche's. He spoke in a kind tone, somber and gentle.

"His name is Treine. Treine Hardt. Hello Baby! I am your older brother Cruel, and your second older brother, Deon. We will protect you so you can grow up safe and healthy!"

Roksu immediately calmed down when he felt their touches. He can not help but let out a satisfied, childish hum as he attempts to grasp their hands with his uncontrolled touch.

He felt their hand, held it close, and slowly sank deeper into sleep.

It's nice. It reminded him of Miliaon's gentle touches and Gallahan's protective caresses.

I have a nice family again. This will be the third time, if ever.

Months passed quickly. His reddish-brown eyes reflect on the two children who are currently playing with him. He stared at the brown-haired boy who was gently rocking him in his arms. While the white-haired child was reading him books that he enjoyed.

He thought his current brothers were adorable. Cruel appeared to be a dependable and affectionate brother. And Deon!

Thank goodness! I thought it was the same bastard! But he's not!

Deon Hardt is an endearing and caring second older brother! He was reading him a book on history. So he is currently a Hardt County son. A family that has supported the empire since its inception. The house has a distinct brown hair color and light brown eyes.

Nonetheless, Deon has white hair and red eyes. Not to mention that, despite having brown hair, Treine's eyes remained reddish brown.

Deon abruptly stopped reading. He appeared to be lost, so Treine began kicking his feet to demonstrate that he was having fun.

"Do not stop, he is listening." Cruel laughs and pats Deon on the head.

"I do not think he understands what I am saying."

"Even though he isn't, he likes hearing your voice; look, he is throwing a tantrum." Cruel smiled and hugged Deon while lying on his front. "He refuses to stop kicking; he wants Big Brother Deon to tell him stories."

Deon smiled and began reading again. Roksu attentively listened. In fairness, Deon's voice is extremely light. Like a peal of light that lulls him to sleep.

Treine could not help but close his eyes and fall asleep as Deon read him books.

Meanwhile, Cruel sat down and carefully positioned both of his brothers on the bed. While sharing a book with his younger brother, both of them fell asleep. They were so cute that he kissed their cheeks and bit them slightly because they were so chubby that he wanted to eat them. He could not help but coo over their cuteness as he snuggled up to them.

"Cruel, are you there?" the count and countess asked as they entered.

There's a man with violet hair following. If he remembered correctly, that man was Duke Illustre.

He felt some kind of power permeating from this man. He cannot help but feel threatened by this man's presence.

But as soon as Duke Illustre entered, Treine began to wail loudly.

It woke Deon up, prompting Cruel to take him into his arms immediately.

Treine felt immediate pain when a viola-haired man entered. He cried so loudly because he was so concerned about his pain. Cruel was fast enough to carry him, but when he cried and saw the man enter the room, he realized the dark power he possessed.

A fragment from the Sealed God! Not to mention that this man had been using dark magic, which had already corrupted his entire soul. He could see death and greed in this man.

I didn't think I'd meet my target this early.

But one more thing caused him to flinch.

The threads of his record ability led to an unfortunate connection between this man and his family.

No, it is more of a connection to Cruel and Deon.

A bond that's about to get destroyed.

Ohhh. I got into another fucked up family I guess!

TBC