X

Duke Illustre smashed the cup of tea on the floor. He stared coldly at his target board, which featured the Hardt Family at its heart. Not only did he not cause the family to fall apart, but the County has also gained significant financial resources since beginning its mining operations. Not only that, but the Countess established a jewelry business, which proved popular among the nobles. The most expensive diamonds, whether ordinary or colored, are the Angel's Tears, a pair of small red diamond earrings shaped like tears.

Even if he's a duke, he couldn't grab hold of the jewel at all. He can't even lay his hand on the business, as the Crown Prince casually approved it's business independently.

The county even established a marble business that specialized in sculpting and household ornaments.

It is only a few stones.

It had an impact across the entire country.

What was even more annoying was Count Hard kicking the black market out of his county after ensuring its stability. He expanded his territory in such a short period of time that it was difficult to comprehend.

The usually docile noble house is gradually showing its fangs.

"He dared to speak against me at the conference."

Count Evan Hardt unexpectedly won the support of the House of Commons.

Oh well, as long as the Nobles are on my side, a small count will do me no harm.

He will give them a taste of success before robbing them of everything.

.

.

"What company?" Treine asked.

"Fellet Company."

Wait a minute? Fellet Company. It's the company that Florentia founded when she started her business. He's saying that the company exists here.

He decided to visit the county's business hub. He noticed a lot of merchants coming and going, trying to do business with the county. Amazing. He just blurted out about diamonds and marbles, but he never expected the count to make such a drastic change.

He is also not an easy guy to deal with. Just like Deruth.

He may not be physically strong, but he understands politics and business very well. It is just that he is a bit of an airhead when it comes to his kids.

"You will not be able to meet me that way if you hide?"

"Wahhh!" He stumbles forward, but the lady behind him catches up. He was quickly lifted into her arms. Brown hair, green eyes. "Tia!" He laughed but frowned upon seeing Perez.

"Actually, I did not have any at first, but as soon as I made contact with the weird book you once had, memories just flooded in, so I came here to see you. It is good that you are fine! You are still as adorable as ever!" Tia can not help but kiss his cheeks and hug him tightly.

"I didn't have any at first. But as soon as I made contact with the weird Cintamani you once had, memories just came flooding so I came here to see you. It's good that you're fine! You're still adorable as ever!" Tia can't help but kiss his cheeks and hug him tight. She and Perez were currently married in this world before starting the Fellet Company with Clerivan. Sadly, Clerivan didn't have memories but he's as good at working as ever!

Tia handed him the Cintamani. One way or another, the Cintamani appears whenever a support character is needed. It temporarily lets them remember everything and when the issue is finished, it's like just any dream and the connection will be severed.