Shared Dreams (Adrien)

The morning after the night before...now that had a whole new meaning.

Adrien looked down at the woman settled in his arms and he couldn't help but feel a soft glow in his cheeks. She looked so calm and peaceful, the soft grunts leaving her mouth as she slept only adding to her undeniable cuteness. He moved slowly – carefully – trying his hardest to not wake her as he climbed out of bed and made his way downstairs towards the kitchen, taking his phone on the trip with him.

Over the years, Adrien had become quite chilled. He supposed having a father who was committing villainy on a daily basis did that to you. But he never got angry or annoyed. Well, maybe at Kim, but that had a whole other meaning to it. However, seven hours ago, Chloé Bourgeois had made herself his number one enemy and her name made him want to do unforgivable things to her...and not in the Fifty Shades of Grey way.

He had been so close to kissing Marinette, he could pretty much taste her. They were dancing. They were happy. He was head over heels in love and Marinette was right there, ready and waiting to be kissed into oblivion. Then the words that he heard shrivelled every romantic feeling in him into a prune.

She had ruined his night completely... Okay, maybe completely was overdoing it, because even if he didn't get to kiss Marinette and, in result, make her see the depths of his desire, he did manage to get tipsy and 'dirty dance' with her for most of the night. Hands touched peaches, and peppers were grabbed (that was just by Alya) but what mattered the most was his fiancée had had a great night. Even Nino had given in to peer pressure and got merry with the rest of them.

But best of all, when Adrien had offered Marinette the chance to stay the night, she'd jumped at it, asking if it would be okay to stay with him instead of a guest room. She claimed it was so people didn't ask questions, while he told their friends it was because neither of them wanted to be separated a moment more.

Nothing had happened apart from their usual cuddling and chatting, but falling asleep in Marinette's arms and then waking up with her in his...well, it was special and perfect. There was no one else in the entire world he wanted to do that with.

He knew she would be adorable when she woke up, and the fine wine and shots had sent her down Alice's rabbit hole and left her with a stinking hangover the next morning - one he was more than willing to take care of.

A group chat called: SSSHH with: LB, CN, RR, C...

Received Message from:Nino
Sanka! You dead?

Received Message from:Max
Ya, man! You?

Received Message from:Nino
Yeah!

Received Message from:Alya
Whichever one of you bastards turned on the light, can you turn it off. If you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

Received Message from:Alix
It's too early to be quoting movies! I can barely register where I am

Received Message from:Nino
You're in the closet!

Received Message from:Alix
Why the fuck am I in the closet?

Received Message from:Nino
? ゚マᄒ ️ you volunteered to get in there

Received Message from:Alix
Kim! BananaBandit what did you do?

Received Message from:Max
I'm 97% sure you won't get a response. He went home with Chloé

Received Message from:Alya
If I wasn't going to be sick before, I will be now!

Sent Message: Morning, campers! ️