Future Plans (Adrien)

A group chat called: Paris' Finest Idiots with: Nino, Kim, Adrien...

Received Message from:Luka
How many of you are staying in Paris for a while?

Sent Message: I'm here for at least another two weeks

Received Message from:Nino
I've never been able to get out of the damn place!

Received Message from:Ivan
I'm back from university for a month

Received Message from:Kim
Always here, man

Received Message from:Nino
BananaBandit have you apologised to Adrien and Marinette?

Received Message from:Kim
Why does everyone think I invited Chloé to the party!? I swear I never even mentioned it

Received Message from:Nino
BananaBandit Well, she found out somehow didn't she!

Received Message from:Max
I've gone back to Germany, but will be home this weekend for my mother's achievement ceremony.

Received Message from:Ivan
That's amazing, Max!

Received Message from:Nino
Yeah, man! Congrats to your mother!

Received Message from:Félix
I know you're all going to be gutted by this...but Kagami and I are away in Japan for the next couple of weeks. Don't all mourn the loss too much!

Sent Message: Leaving your knickers in someone's garden and then running off to another continent? New low, Félix!

Received Message from:Félix
Bite me!

Received Message from:Luka
Okay, well, how do you fancy a night out for my birthday on Saturday? Other halves allowed after 10pm. You can meet at 10pm at Bass House, or, if anyone fancies it, a couple of drinks at Brewhouse first – about 8pm?

Received Message from:Ivan
Sounds great! Mylène has work until 8, so we'll meet you at 10pm ? ゚マᄏ

Received Message from:Max
Sure! I'll be with you as soon as the ceremony is over!

Received Message from:Kim
We have regionals on Saturday, so I'll meet you at Bass House.

Received Message from:Nino
Brewhouse it is!

Sent Message: I'll come with Nino. The girls have something going on so they'll meet up later

Received Message from:Luka
Great

"When your parents said this was going to be quite a project, they weren't lying." Adrien bounced on the floorboards in his new home, waiting for the almighty snap which would send him through to the basement.

"Hummm...," Marinette replied, walking around the lounge in the most adorable DIY outfit. Her hair was tied back with a pink and white scarf, matched with short denim dungarees and a pink cropped t-shirt. He really just wanted to pick her up and pop her in his pocket. "I'd love to say I know where to start, but I don't have a clue."

Adrien knew exactly where he wanted to start and it was upstairs at the back of the house – in their bedroom. As soon as that was complete, they could move in and spend all their free time together. It seemed perfect.

When they'd arrived here an hour ago, the intent was to look around the place, make some notes on renovations, and then Adrien could contact architects to see how they could update the property. But right now, that idea was flying out of the window faster than a MiG-25 Foxbat. This place was a money pit and the thought that they might have to knock it down and rebuild was more painful than the last time he'd stubbed his pinky toe.