FAIRIES 🧚

Morning.
Rasraj University of Delhi.

(While going inside the college, a group of boys were talking among themselves in the corridor. Some of the boys recognized a person coming from the front and gave a light push to one of the boys with his hand and he pointed the boy towards the front. They all looked at the girl coming They all looked at the girl coming from the gate towards them. When she came, she was about a hand's distance from them.

There she entered SAKSHI SINGH RAJPUT aka The royal fairy . Wearing a cute white kurti with jeans and jhumka.

"Greet the royal fairy, guys

"Greet the royal fairy, guys. What are you doing?
Hey, beautiful, where is your commander? Is she absent? Should we protect you today?"

Having said this, he had to take two steps towards the girl when he heard a loud voice coming from behind her: "Take one more step forward, and today I will not leave you."

And these words from none other then her bodyguard ANAYRA CHAUDHARY. In a black cargo with a white shirt hiding her pistol in her back pocket.

When she was moving towards them, her hair was flying in the wind and it was as if fire was coming out of her eyes

When she was moving towards them, her hair was flying in the wind and it was as if fire was coming out of her eyes. She was so angry that today she would definitely kill that boy . She stood between them and looked into his eyes. But before she could say anything, Sakshi put her hand on her shoulder and told her that Anayra ,Not today please.let these people go today, don't do anything today and saying this she started taking her hand forward but Anayra refused to go ahead.

Sakshi held her hand and took her away from them .

•••

Sakshi : You don't need to be so angry.

Anayra: They also don't need to be so cheap.

Sakshi opened her purse to take out her phone.

Sakshi: SHITTT!! I forgot my phone in the car.

Anayra :wow..Now we have to go back to the parking and bring it ?

Sakshi: You don't want to go with me?

Anayra: Do I have a choice?

Sakshi: Nope.(A wide grin spread across her face to see Her getting pissed off)

They both walked to the parking.

•••
Some boys were standing in a circle in the parking lot

Sakshi : something is going on there .

Anayra: None of our business. Keep going.

Sakshi: Anayra, Vickey is bullying someone again see .

Anayra: I get it.

Sakshi: Go help him na I will get my phone from the car give me the keys.

She gave the keys to her and started walking towards the group.

All those boys were standing around one boy . Vickey grabbed his collar and pulled him.

Rohit: How you fucking dare park your shit bike on my place.?

The boy who was getting bullied before he could say anything, she reached for his rescue.

Anayra: Rohit, get your hands off . Am seriously not in mood to do this right now. MOVE .

Vickey : This is none of your business you bitch.

Her drooping eyelids lifted slightly and looked at him.

Anayra: This is not such a big deal. you're fighting for car space.

He pushed the boy away from his collar and pointed his fingers at her. He was about to say something, but in between, she took her pistol out of her back.

Anayra: Just get out before my mouth shuts up and this pistol speaks .

He kicked the ground and all left the area. The boy was standing there in a shock.

Sakshi came running to anayra.

Sakshi: I got my phone. (She looked at the boy standing near a car.) Hey, are you okay?

Naman: yeah am all right but that was really cool ( he extended his towards Anayra) Hey, Am Naman .

Anayra ignored his hand. To cover this awkward situation

Sakshi: (shook his hande gently.) Am Sakshi Singh Rajput.

Naman looked at Anayra. She was putting her pistol back in her pocket.

Naman: Hey , btw Thank you for coming to my rescue. Am Naman sachdev .

Anayra Just looked at him and avoided the shake hand.

Anayra: Let' go . I don't wanna be late.

•••