13- OOPPSS

"Yrrrrrr

"Yrrrrrr.........is too much?.. but that's hot...It looks so good .hehe nice choice Mr. K."

I stood in front of the mirror looking how gorgeous am looking in his choice .

By my surprise there is enough space to keep my gun and other security stuff.

"Details...man details.... that's how you impress me .hehe."
Why am giggling so much.STOP.

"He is not impressing you Anayra. For god's sake." My subconscious giving me a reality check.

"Who are you going to kill?" I heard a voice and that was not mine. A human being was in my room."

I turned to see and found sakshi sitting there in her beautiful green dress. How every colour suits Her.

"I don't kill without purpose

"I don't kill without purpose."

"Your looks do." Sakshi said with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Come onn..."

"Seriously, you are gonna put the party at fire. "

"Sakshi Stop."

"You need to stop. ...You look gorrrggggeouusss.."

"Aahhhhh...hann." I put my hand on my ears . Am I Irritated? Yes. Am I blushing? Am turning red in embarassment.

"Chale madam?" She asked .

After that without any single word I walked straight out my room. Am not shy type of girl but am not use to compliments.

•••

We step out of the car, the cool night air a welcome contrast to the pre-party jitters bubbling in my stomach. The venue itself is a testament to the host's opulent taste. Towering glass walls reflect the city lights, creating a dazzling facade. A red carpet stretches out like a royal invitation, leading towards a grand entrance flanked by sculpted hedges adorned with cascading white orchids.

Despite the luxurious setting, an air of secrecy hangs in the air. Security guards with stern expressions stand by the entrance, scrutinizing each guest. You spot a few individuals wearing expensive suits but carrying themselves with a guarded air.  Is this just another high-society party, or is there something more going on beneath the surface?

"It's not the first time Anayra. Come on.. ".."but pehle ese Me....apne normal fir me hi ana chahiye tha mujhe..jyada comfortable hoti."

I walked behind Sakshi. My gaze darted around the room, scanning the faces in the crowd.  The gawking wasn't just admiration; there was a flicker of recognition, a hint of something deeper in some of those stares.

" Good evening Miss Rajput."

I heard the voice coming from ahead. The man approaching us was none other than the police commissioner, a man whose face I recognized.

The best part of being a bodyguard,you don't need to greet people. Social distancing ;)

I looked at my left because I felt something off.

There he was. A man staring straight on my cleavage with no shame.

A slow, almost predatory smile played on my lips.  With a calculated movement, I  shifted slightly, the subtle hitch of my  dress drawing his attention further down.  Then, with a casual flick of my wrist, I  revealed the unmistakable outline of a pistol holstered at my waist. My fingers brushed against the cool metal, a silent warning. The message was clear.

I moved my head to look at sakshi . And she was still talking to him. I turned back and the man was not there. He got the message.

We walked ahead .
I felt something behind me.

As he came closer , I knew who it is.

Before he could whisper in my ears . I pushed my elbow in his body with a good force just to hurt little bit.

"Ooppss..lag gyi kya adi?" I said looking at him .

Sakshi heard me and turned back .
She walked to him for a hug but he was in pain . I didn't hit him hard.

"Oucchh... Anayra." He said making an annoyed face.

"Are you okay ?" Sakshi asked him.

"I was....But now my heart is racing looking at you, beautiful." His eyes locked in her.

"You look so good." She said placing her hand on his chest.

"The fit is really cool."

He smiled at her adoring him like he got ready only for her words

He looked at me because the first time I was not looking like typically.

"Uuu...Fire.."

"Wanna get burnt?" I said without any reaction.

He rolled his eyes on me and placed his hand on her back to move forward. I was behind them , he always tries to keep his hand on her back but at a safe distance from her hips and that's cool to me.

I was walking where he was taking her but my mind wanted Someone else. Should I ask advait? No..too much. But where is he . Should I call him?

"Advait, I have to make an important call. Please take care of her for ten minutes."

"Sure." He said nodding at me . I knew he was waiting when I leave them alone.

I walked aside and saw stairs . I took the stairs to another floor just to stay away from everyone's eye.

I was walking through the corridor and dialed his number. My phone was on my ears.
I was  just passing by, when the door swung open a crack, revealing a scene that stopped me cold.

Around a large mahogany table sat at least a dozen men. All wore expensive suits, some tailored to a millimeter of their broad shoulders, others rumpled from hours of deliberation. Faces, etched with a mix of determination and anxiety, were turned towards one man standing at the head of the table.

That man was Siddharth.

His voice, though low, cut through the tense silence of the room like a knife.

"This is unacceptable," he was saying, his voice taut with frustration. "The terms we agreed upon..."