06 - happy dance

"sir??"

"Mr khurana"

Anayra reached Advait's place and was trying to tell that to Sidharth but he was not paying attention.

Anayra : Sidharth,

Sidharth: han?

Anayra: Agye ham.

They both got of the car.

They started walking inside the
" Khurana villa"

Anayra: I will just take sakshi back and go back

Sidharth: No , you are tired and you need rest . Stay here .

I wanted to deny but as we were entering the house . The mouth watering and now my mind wanted me to stay there also.

A man came in front of us .

"Sir .."

"You can go and take rest." Sidharth said

"Okay sir ."
With these words he left.

Sidharth and I were walking inside . But my stomach was running inside me.

I gulped and saw a beautiful table decorated with so delicious food. CONTROL ANAYRA CONTROL.

He pulled a chair and his eyes said " sit".

And me being a good girl I sit there and he went straight and then turned and came to sit face to face.

I was looking at the food and then at sidharth .

Sidharth: Eat .

And that was the the green signal I wanted.

With a bright smile, I dug into my plate,

•••
Despite the ravenous hunger evident in the focused determination of her movements, a certain grace remained. Her long, dark hair, pulled back in a loose ponytail, swayed gently as she leaned in, savoring each bite.

Her eyes, a warm chocolate brown, crinkled at the corners with delight as she encountered a particularly dish.

"That's my favourite!"

Sidharth's eyes were stuck on her doing happy dance while eating.

Such a cute kid. Cute kitty.

Each mouthful was a symphony; the clink of spoon against the ceramic bowl, the satisfied sighs escaping her lips, and the contented hum that vibrated from deep within. Even the sauce smudged on her cheek, a casualty of her enthusiasm, couldn't diminish her effortless beauty.

As the last bite disappeared, a satisfied sigh escaped her lips. Her hunger satiated, a radiant glow seemed to emanate from within. Here was a girl who reveled in the simple pleasure of a delicious meal, her beauty only enhanced by the genuine joy etched on her face.