08 - A long distance friend

"Hello, my gem. "

A familiar voice fell on her ears. She turned back, but the man was standing too close. 
She stumbled and was about to lose her balance.

Her hands were raised in the air, and fortunately, someone held her hand and prevented her from tripping down. 

Before she could understand the situation. She felt a force, and he pulled her back. Her hands were placed on his chest, and now his face was clear to her. 

"Eren, this is the worst way to say hello. What if I fall , huh?"

" Monkeys only fall for banana."

Anayra narrowing her eyes said "you calling me monkey?"

" Am not calling myself banana ."

She chukled and slapped his face lightly.

" Ouuchh" he said .

•••

Mr. EREN KRUGER

A tall dark man

A tall dark man . This man is all about sculpted definition without unnecessary bulk.

His physique speaks of dedication to a healthy lifestyle and functional fitness.

Flirt and come backs are sharper then his jawline.

Beloved son of the CEO of
Bazuka motors pvt.
Sakshi and Eren's father are good friends, so they are .
Eren , anayra and sakshi are good friends but Anayra is slightly more close to him because they gel well . He is her bestfriend . Not like "just friends" but really an encouraging source , support system and always a stupid idiot.

•••

Anayra : You are so annoying. But I missed you.

Eren: I missed you too baby girl.

Anayra: what you doing here?

Eren : I actually have a meeting here . So I thought to make it a trip.

Anayra: How's your project going in Coimbatore?

Eren : That's going great . They don't want me to leave just the way you don't want to leave my chest...oh come on...get your hands off me you naughty girl.

Anayra pushed him away.

Anayra: blah blah blah...

Eren : keep calm hulk. I see . You getting stronger. The traning is going good I see.

Anayra said "wanna fight?" Crossing her arms.

Eren : Am scared.

Anayra giggled.