04 - the first meeting

She entered the airport and was searching here and there.

She enquired from the staff about the flight and they informed her that the flight landed just 20 minutes ago.

She stood there thinking what to do next.
She received a message . Advait sent her a number.

Without any thought she dialed the number he sent.

"Who is this?"
The voice she heard was very heavy and sexy. It's the kind of voice that commands attention without needing to raise a feather.

Anyara 's pov

'I...aa ..I..."

"Wow I forgot my name "

His voice again touched my ears and sent a shiver to my body . His voice was making my heart race without any effort. But this time the voice was not from the phone . He was standing behind me.

I turned my body to see who this man is . Who is doing this to me.. making me feel something so strange.

I saw him coming towards me . My phone was still stick to my ear , looking at the beast coming towards me.

A man in his late twenties, sculpted with the kind of physique that turns heads

A man in his late twenties, sculpted with the kind of physique that turns heads. He fills out his tuxedo perfectly, the sharp lines accentuating his broad shoulders and a lean waist. The fabric drapes over him effortlessly, hinting at the defined muscles beneath. The perfect diamond businessman

As he was coming close . I was feeling something churning and speeding inside me.

He came in front of me , But his glasses were between our eyes.

"Hey"

" His voice oh goooodddd..." I can see myself simping on this man right now.

He was waiting for my response but I was lost in his aura.

A wave of warmth washed over me as his glasses came off.

I don't know when my hand extended and held his hand.

"Hey , am yours."

"Excuse me?"

"His lips ...oh daamn......that fucking smile....Anayra don't drool...nooooo....."

I licked my dry lips and got back to my senses.

"Anayra"

His hand shook mine a little and I felt so small in his hands.

" Anayra don't stare at his big , harsh but soft, so strong, his ...aahhhh."

" Sidharth Khurana "

"Ohhhh....why the fuck am melting like this. What's wrong shut up you silly girl."