01 - your problem not mine

Sakshi was busy scrolling through her phone . She didn't even noticed that they already reached and the car was not moving.

Anayra : Sakshi?

Sakshi: hn?

Anayra: Aap jayengi cafe tak ya cafe ko yahi buladu madam?
( Will you go to the cafe or call the cafe here madam?)

Sakshi: Aa gye? Itni jldi? Nevermind.
( We reached? So fast? Nevermind.)

Anayra got off the car and opened the door for sakshi.

The cafe was about ten steps away.

•••

Muchkins cafe

The entrance of the cafe has two large , ornately framed mirrors that function as doors.

The decor of the cafe is very light, airy ,pastel colours,floral patterns , artistic photo frames and plenty of soft seatings with fluffy cushions and ruffeled curtains . Not very girly but very soothing , simple and stunning to eyes and a pretty vibe what else you need to relax duh.!?

Anayra opened the door . Sakshi was still busy with her phone. Anayra entered after her.

She was looking at her phone and not at her path and suddenly she bumped into someone and while she was trying to catch hold of herself, she lost her balance and was about to fall backwards when two hands grabbed her, saved her from falling . The strong hands were holding her waist, her phone was between their chest.

" I got you princess." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Adi you scared me" she wrapped her hands around his neck , looking into his eyes and hanging in his arms.

The man she bumped in is none other than ADVAIT KHURANA.

" Daddy scared you ,princess?" He said .

"Hm hmm..carry on" Anayra said crossing her arms .

They both looked at her eyes giving them a sarcastic stare.

He looked at her and smiled, and that was fake. Anyone can tell. Sakshi got back, and Anayra stepped towards the man, saying, "How? I mean, how we always bump into you somehow" says it in a very sweet tone.

"Yeah just for a cofee .hehe , well what you guys doing here?"

Anayra leaned in and hugged him slightly, "like your man didn't inform you about it."

This curled his lips into a smirk. "And how do you know?"

"The way you know, Adi." Anayra got back with a smile on her face as she caught him off guard.