CHAPTER 28

Yeojin checked the bag she's holding, making sure she has her wallet with her before locking the door of her unit and headed to the lift of the building.

She doesn't want that one mistake she had the other day in which she forgot her wallet, causing her to ask for her crush's money which she promised to return even though the man told her not to.

Speaking of, Yeojin hadn't seen the man since then. She didn't see him in any part of their campus. Not in the man's department building, not in the gymnasium where the basketball court is. That's why she couldn't return his money yet.

Humming to herself, the door of the lift opened. She went inside and was about to press the ground floor when an another presence joined her.

She tilted her head to look at the newly arrived but upon seeing his face, her head immediately flew to the side.

Oh my god?! What the hell is he doing here?!

She took a step back, wanting to melt right there and then. She couldn't help but to be intimidated by his aura, by the way he carries himself. It's intimidating in a good way.

Yeojin watches the man took a step forward and pressed the groundfloor. She watches how he retracts his hand and bury them inside the pocket of his baggy pants and tilted his head, highlighting his perfect side profile. Especially his adams apple.

Wow.

How could a man this attractive?

Indeed. Because how could a man be that attractive without doing something in particular? How could he be that effortlessly attractive?

Yeojin blinked and immediately avert her gaze when the said man glanced at her. She faked a cough, hand going to her nape and scratches it, displaying an awkward yet defensive behavior.

Does he live here?

Again, Yeojin cleared her throat.

Should I talk to him? Why is this so awkward.

She glanced at him, her hands unconsciously started twirling some strands of her hair.

But he is from SNU!

She sighed and glanced at him once again. Her eyes widened upo  seeing him looking at her. She immediately shifted her eyes ahead of them.

Why is this lift taking so long?!

"You wanna say something? "

Yeojin nearly fell upon hearing his voice.

Is there something in him that is not attractive? Seriously!

"U-uh..." she paused, not knowing what to say.

Think, Yeojin. Think! 

"I just thought you look similar to that one student from SNU. " She blurted.

Really? Of all the things you could say, you chose that?

Yeojin wanted to face palm herself. She closed her eyes from the embarrassment but then opened them when she heard him chuckle.

Again, attractive.

"I do study in SNU. " He stated.

"A-ahh, right. " She awkwardly replied.

Thankfully, the lift opened and Yeojin never run that fast in her entire life. Fortunately, Sora's already outside the building, waiting for her.