CHAPTER 43

Riki was looking on his screen, right hand busy tapping on his screen, probably composing a reply on their gc while his other hand is buried deep in his pocket. A black bagpack hanging on his right shoulder where his jerseys are as he walks down the wide lobby of their unit building.

He is wearing an oversized black round neck shirt with a quote printed on it and a black cargo pants. A black cap on his head, completing his outfit for the day. The outfit isn't new to people who knows him as it is his usual or others might say 'his signature' style.

It is quite intimidating. The way he carries himself and how he's always in his dark clothes, the way he would gaze at everyone as he towers them, it is indeed intimidating. There is something in his aura that will make you assume he is somewhat a trouble maker or part of a 'rebelious gang'.

Perhaps that is one of teh reasons why everyone in their university is swooning over him. Perhaps he is the 'ideal bad boy' that if not everyone, then majority of the people who has met him.

"Riki! "

Riki came to a halt and looked behind him where the sound came from. His brows furrowed upon seeing a girl running from the just opened lift towards him.

The girl is familiar, and he definitely know her. Although he doesn't know anything about her, he knows her. Besides, he always passes by her in hallways of their university and the fact that she was the person who gave him his phone when he thought he lost it somewhere during the UAASK.

The girl stopped in front of him. He raises his brow to her.

"U-uh, " She stuttered, clearly intimidated from his response. She lifted her hand and showed the familiar black wallet she's holding. "This is yours, I saw you dropped it before you entered the lift earlier. "

Riki stared at her then to the wallet in her grasp. The little action immediately has an impact to the other as she vigorously shakes her head. "Don't worry, I did not open it! "

He didn't think of that but he nodded nonetheless and took his wallet while saying, "Thanks. "

He appreciates her. Really. Besides, it's not the first time she did this, returned his things.

They became quiet after that interaction. They just stood there beside the opened glass door, both waiting for something.

Him waiting for his friend while she is waiting for the rain to stop.

Riki sighed when he couldn't contain his curiosity. He faced her. "Excuse me but what's your name? "

"Huh? "

He did not say anything, just stared at her as he waits for her reply causing Yeojin to laugh awkwardly, trying to mask the intimidation she is feeling.

"I mean, Yeojin. " She finally answered. "My name is Yeojin. "