CHAPTER 46

Yeojin locked her phone and locked her eyes ahead of her, through the windshield. The blue building with bold letters written on the side is now visible to her line of sight.

She still can't believe she is in the same space of two good looking people. It intimidates her in a certain way she could not explain. Especially the man seated on the driver's seat.

The one Riki is friend with, the same man who owns the car she is in.

Of how shameful it is to ride with people you barely know!

Riki, who is seated on the passenger seat, tilted his head to look behind where she is seated timidly.

"Blue mart, right? "

Yeojin nodded without a second, her eyes meeting the one seated on the drivers in the rearview mirror.

"Yes, blue mart. " She replied, pulling her gaze to look at her school mate.

Silence dominated the closed space after that. It was quiet until the car came to a halt at the side of the road followed by a voice.

"We're here. " It was the man from SNU.

Out of panic, Yeojin stood up creating a thud as her head bumps with the ceiling of the car.

"Ouch! "

"Are you okay? " It was Riki.

Yeojin laughed awkwardly, hand caressing her head. "Ah, yeah haha. I am fine. "

Yeojin, get a grip! The fuck are you doing?! 

Why do you always embarrass yourself in front of him— oh god, he must be thinking I'm weird or what!

Yeojin immediately left the car with flushed pink cheeks, totally not fine. The type of humiliation she always does to herself whenever the man is around, is making her want to disappear at the moment.

Meanwhile, the two inside were silent as Heeseung once again, hit the road.

"She's quite funny. " He commented, totally intrigued. Indeed, she is. Besides, it's not the first time.

"What's her name? " He added.

"Yeojin. " The japanese boy replied.

"Yeojin? "

The name is familiar. So familiar.

Riki hummed. "Yeah, why? "

Heeseung shakes his head. "Nothing, I just know someone who has the same name as her. "

The girl he has a communication with online goes by the same name... What are the odds that the girl who was just inside his car awhile ago is the same girl he talks with online...

She said they go in the same university. But she also said not too long ago he is not the person she's supposed to text in the beginning....

And that eliminates the certainty that they go to the same university.

Yeah, what are the odds of them being the same person...