CHAPTER 82

Jiwon's eyes never left her friend's form while Yeojin on the other hand, is trying everything just to avoid the former's gaze. Jiwon squinted her eyes, watching every move Yeojin is making.

They are now in a japanese restaurant near their campus. A restaurant that Yeojin and Jiwon have never stepped a foot into until now because of their expensive menus.

Heeseung was the one who brought them there after Yeojin told him about them, going out to eat ramen and chicken wings.

Originally, Heeseung would just only see Yeojin and go after finding out that she has plans with her friend. But after receiving scold here and there from Jiwon, and after hearing her say "He travelled from SNU to here for you and you'll just send him away? I don't like SNU but damn, your hair is so long Yeojin, " Yeojin doesn't have a choice but to take him with them.

And that resulted them to be in a fine japanese restaurant near their campus. Now, they are just waiting for their orders to arrive.

Heeseung is seated across Yeojin while Jiwon is sitting next to her, on Yeojin's left side.

Yeojin cleared her throat, glancing to her friend who raised her a brow to her.

Jiwon, why are you giving me attitude now huhu.

"A-ah, right. I forgot to introduce you to each other. " She spoke, scratching her nape awkwardly.

Heeseung looked at her then to Jiwon who gave her a wide smile. He returned the smile and nod his head in acknowledgement.

"No need bff, you talk a lot about him so I know him alrea- ouch! " Jiwon couldn't finish her sentence when Yeojin pinched her arm hardly.

Yeojin just gave her the looks, totally embarrassed now. If she didn't embarrass herself in front of him herself, then her friend definitely did it for her.

I swear to God, Jiwon! Stop talking!

Heeseung snorted then chuckles but didn't answer. He shakes his head, making the person seated across him wanting to melt right there and then from the humiliation.

"She's my friend, Jiwon. Please don't mind her, she doesn't know when to stop talking. " Yeojin stated, trying to save herself from the embarrassment. She faced Jiwon who is caressing the spot that she pinched awhile ago. "And Jiwon, this is Heeseung. "

Jiwon rolled her eyes when Yeojin gave her the look and just smiled to Heeseung who, once again, gave her a nod and a faint smile.

"It's nice to meet you. "

Jiwon smiled and Yeojin wanted to bang herself against the table. Anyone who can clearly see Jiwon can immediately tell that it's a force and teasing one.

Please Jiwon, I know you hate SNU but please...

"Nice meeting you too. "

Yeojin let out the air she didn't notice she's holding the moment Jiwon returned his greeting.

As if on cue, the awkwardness faded when staffs started bringing their orders.

Yeojin just hope everything will go well with Heeseung, a student from SNU and Jiwon, a huge SNU-anti by her side.

-

A/N:
Hello! I just wanna say that some of you haven't learn to Jisu from Unknown Number hehe :)) I do not recommend to haye Yeojin's friends :')

Also, for those who are wondering, SO means Significant Other. Good night/morning/afternoon <3