CHAPTER 62

The first thing Yeojin saw the moment she came out the comfort room for women is Heeseung.

The man was leaning against the wall, arms crossed with his head turning to the side to look at her.

The second thing Yeojin noticed is the people seated at the table near the said room. Majority of them, if not all, are gawking at the man. Some are secretly glancing to him with their phones' up as if they're pretending they're taking a selfie when the flash of their little devices are lit up.

"You're done? " Heeseung asked in which Yeojin answered with a mere nod, still feeling embarrassed from what just happened in their exchanged texts.

Sleeping? In the comfort room? You're really dumb, Yeojin!

They went back to their table. Yeojin's food is still untouched while Heeseung's almost finished.

She glanced at him once they're sitting across from one another. He is eating peacefully, just like any normal people. But there is something in him that makes his move attractive. Charismatic.

"Finish your food, Yeojin. I'll drop you to your unit after you're done. " He says, taking the table napkin on the side and gently wipe his lips. He didn't look at her.

See? Everything he does makes him so attractive!

But wait.... Is there anything wrong?

Although this is the first time Yeojin is with him, probably the longest time too, she can immediately sense that something is wrong. That she did something that made him....upset?

Why would he?

She slowly put down the utensils and looked at him. Her face looks unsure.

"Are you mad? " She asked, not leaving her gaze on him who is just looking at his food.

Finally, the man looked at her and she swore her heart did a flip just by the that little action.

Heeseung leaned back on the backrest, not breaking the eye contact. "You tell me, Yeojin. " He tilted his head to the side. "Are you uncomfortable with my presence? "

"Huh? "

"You don't want to be here, do you? "

Huh?

By now, Yeojin's brows are furrowed as confusion is well evident in her face. She doesn't understand what he is saying. Because why would she not want to be there? Lastly, why would she be uncomfortable with him?

Yes, she doesn't want to face him. Yes, she wanted to escape but she doesn't really mean it. She was juat thinking of those to cope up with the amount of humiliation she has.

Heeseung sighed. "You were quiet since we left the building. You always avoid my gaze. You left to the restroom the moment we came here and made up a lame excuse when I asked you. "

Yeojin blinked, processing what he said. She pressed her lips together while shutting her eyes as she shook her head.

Oh my god... I am so dumb.

"Open your phone. " She replied.

"Why? "

"Just open it. " She answered and opened hers as well.

-