1- Meet

Haya pov~

So I live in Kolkata with my maa, me and my bf broke up cz his family found a girl for him and after 5 years of relationship he's now saying he can't marry me just bcz he has to obey his father, yeah I know it's bullshit I fought for that fucking jerk whom I love the most after my maa now he's also leaving me. So yeah I should move on that's why I applied for another job in Delhi and I get it and my interview is tomorrow so I have to leave kolkata today.

(After reaching Delhi, in the interview)

So I just simple black kurti with jeans and applied simple nude lipstick with ughh my favorite jhumkas.
So I'm finally here A.R.S Company, I heard It's a best company in Delhi, I went to receptionist who is blund and beautiful wearing pencil skirt with satin shirt looking like office girl, whereas I'm ugh leave whatever doesn't matter Haya you need the job not the fashion prize. After asking receptionist told in 13th floor the interview will be taken so I directly went to elevator.
When I went in the elevator there is a handsome hunk, tall broad shoulders, black suits thinks like obsessed with black just like me but Haya you have to focus on interview not on man, fuck you Haya.

"Can you press the 13th floor button", the man said.
Seems likes he's also coming for the interview but whatever he cannot ask me to do something when he can use his fucking hand properly.
So I asked him " Do you have pain in your fingers or hand?"

"What? No ".

" Then sorry I'm not your personal assistant , do your own work".

"Bitchy attitude huh? "

What he just called me bitch, wtf Haya you can tolerate that fucking jerk.
So also said " Yeah just like you. "

"Youuu".

Before he could say anything the elevator dore open and few more people came.

After reaching 13th floor, i saw there is so many women who had applied for this job oh my gosh and they look so professional whereas you look like a dumbass Haya. But nevermind you have brain you almost learn so many things studies so many things so stay confident bitch.

So yeah I'm waiting for my turn which was 7 but a lady came nd told me that she had mistaken earlier it was 17 not 7. Just great isn't it waiting till 2 pm, now I'm getting more hungrier how I could I even give the interview fuck fuck fuck.

Arvind Pov~

This girl how dare she told me that she's not my personal assistant, I just told her to click on the button but na she was showing her attitude to me Arvind Shekhavat, you don't know little kitten how much power I have to ruin you, ruin your life. But she's is coming for the interview for marketing department but now I make her my personal assistant so just wait and watch little kitten.

I went to my office and check her derails Haya Choudhary, age 24 , Graduation in mathematics impressive, so she is bengali ha. Royal Bengal Tigres ha. I told my staf Mira shift her turn from 7 to 17 now I'm gonna see how she deliberately want this job.

I sent Rakesh my friend to take the interview and here in my office I'm watching them through CCTV.

Now it's her turn, everyone is wearing so professional outfit like sluts but she just wear a simple black kurti nd no makeup, she is still pretty though, no Arvind focus she is the one showing you attitude the great Arvind Shekhavat huh.

Rakesh ask her so many questions and she answered every answers so confidently and correctly impressive. She have the ability to be my personal assistant. Now the interview came to end.

Haya Pov~

Ugh interview was tough but I'm happy at least I gave my best, hope so.
Reaching home, I got email from office that I get hire but I applied for marketing depression why they hire me as a personal assistant of boss. Oh my god how could I survive now.

I think now I should sleep I'll check that matter tomorrow.

So yeah day 1 of my office after joining, i directly went to Rakesh sir and asked him about PA of boss then he told me I'm smart and intelligent so I have to use my brain on more work loaded area rather than marketing department. So they choose me as a PA, wow wht a turn Haya. Anyway they paid me more then the marketing department so I think I should do this, yes Haya you should do this.

"Boss will meet you after an hour he has meeting now so", Rakesh sir said.
But wait I didn't know the name of my boss.
" What's his name btw, I mean our boss? ".

" Arvind Shekhavat. "

"Oh okay. "

Seems like old guffy man, never mind i will do my best.
Rakesh sir show my my cabin. Which is pretty cute not that small, a table, with a chair and a bookshelf ugh which is my favorite.

After one hour Rakesh sir came and told me that our boss wanted to meet ne in his office, which is exactly near mine. So I knock on the door within a few second he ordered to come in when I went in I saw him
" You? "

"Yes Mrs Choudhary me, Arvind Shekhavat".

"How did you get this post OMG? "

"Excuse me? "

Wtf Haya what you did. How naive are you, you bitch, you mess with your boss at day one, and told him that you are not his personal assistant, fuck you haya, fuck you, now became his PA congrats Bitch.
When he cleared his throat I noticed him he stand so close, wow he's handsome, he's body also fuckable, fuck haya focus focus.

"I know I'm handsome. "

"Huh? "

"I said I know I'm handsome Mr Choudhary, you shouldn't be looking me like that cause I'm your boss".

" Oh, ha, yeah, I'm sorry sir".

____________________________________________

We will meet in the next chapter, see ya📍