2- unwanted PA

"So miss you told me that you're not my personal assistant, but see you became and from now onwards you have to serve me everything that I want.
1st you just have to serve my coffee every morning sharp at 9, 1 mint late your half salary will cut out.
2nd you have to go with me in every meeting no matter it's morning, afternoon or night, you have to obey me and follow my order that's it."

Haya congrats again, you're creating mess for you only. But haya you don't have options cause you need to move on from your past. So you can do it, you can handle that jerk.

So I said, " Yeah okay. Deal. "

Then suddenly he hold me waist and came near my ear and said, "Why don't you bring coffee for us little kitten. We can talk what work you should do today or not while drinking coffee huh? "

"I don't drink coffee sir. "

"Huh? "

"I said I don't drink coffee. "

"Okay then one coffee for me and you bring for you what you like.Dismiss."

Then he leave my waist, oh my gosh his aura did something to me, I get feeling so nervous.
Then I brought a coffee for him nd for me a cup of tea.

"May I come in? "

"Yes you can miss. "

While I bent down little bit to putting coffee on his table , unfortunately he notice my cleavage, not only notice but gawking, so I bent down little more so that he can see it more clearly.

"Your coffee sir."

Then we discuss about my works and all.

Almost 2 weeks passed I'm doing this jobs, tbh I thought boss will give me less works since I'm new hear but I was wrong he's actually a jerk but the handsome one. I noticed he sometimes gawking me like I'm his property then sometimes don't know what happened just ignore me like I'm doesn't exist, ugh Men.
So again today monday, ans today boss have lunch meeting with his favorite client so he want me to go with him, so I'm thinking I should wear saree today, with a bindi, and waiste chain. Then I went to office. Now standing in front of his office with his coffee, I knock at the door .

"Come in. "

"Good morning sir. "

With that I put his coffee and directly went to my office room without listening his tantrums. But I can't deny that yeah he's such a beautiful creature, if he is not my boss. I could think about him as beyond friendship, shit haya focus focus.
I was working when I heard someone clearing throat none other thn my boss, Mr Sekhawat.

"Come to my office now. "

What happened to him now I'm peacefully doing my job but ughh this man.

Arvind Pov~

When I saw her cleavage that I wish I would tear her dress and saw it perfectly, she is such a beauty, her voice is so sweet and when she called me sir I just want to eat her at that moment want to hear her moaning my name. Ugh miss Haya what you did to me.
Today when I saw her in saree and her waist chain I had sudden urge to hold her and kiss on her novel, and her pink lips, she looks so good in bindi with saree I wish i could fuck her now. Control Arvind, she's your PA you have you on your limits.
I was missing her so I just called her to my office.
She knock the door and came then I just hold her closely to me I touch her waist chain slowly, it's messing with my head.

"What are you doing sir? "

Her eyes were fixed on me perfect pretty hazal eyes oh she applied kajal ha looking god damn pretty, I would make you my girl my kitten, my angry kitten. Yeah she gets angry on little little things and after 5 mints shw just forget on which she was angry, her mood swings , yeah I know I notice every little things ahout her.

"Sir? "

Then I said to her "We have a meeting miss."
"I know after one hour, and I already booked a table, so you don't need to worry sir. Can you leave me now ? "

"If I don't then what will you do miss? "

"I'll bite you sir".

Wow she's interesting hope you bite me there where I want really bad. Then I gently touch her novel then slowly touching her hem of the blouse I can feel she feeling it enjoying it the way I touch her. So I asked her

" Where miss? "

"Y...yourrrr H..hand sir".

" Really miss, I thought you would bite somewhere else. "

"Where".

" My neck"

"What ? You want me yo give you Hicky Mr Sekhawat, if forgot then I'm reminding you, you have a meeting sir. So i can't take this risk now."

Is that mean if there was no meeting she would bite on my neck fuck I want this.

" So miss if there was no meeting, then you'll bite on my neck isn't it? "

"Absolutely not".

Ouch, I know wht you want haya, so I went near my table then I told her to sit on the table

" Why? "

"Just do what I say Haya you're my PA so you have to follow my orders"

After sitting on table, I went near to her lift her saree a little bit and stand between her both the lags, hold her feet with one hand and hold her waiste with another. Then I kiss her neck suck it, she escape some moans bent more giving me more access, fuck I knew it my kitten you also want it. So I give Hicky on her neck claiming her mine as my 1st step. I wish I could test her now.
Then I kissed her forehead told her to get ready before lunch and after that she went.

_____________________________________________