5- He is Leaving

Haya Pov~

We're here now in my room in my bed he is only in his boxer's and I'm only in my panty's. I'm so afraid of doing that I know I'm already hafl exposed in front him still what if I fall again, and rich men are not good I heard lots of stories they just use nd throw I know that right but don't know why I can't control myself in front of him. After turning the light off, I told him
"I told you to taste me but not now. I didn't tell you the time?" Then I pulled him closer by grabbing his arm and wishper in his ear "Did I Arvind? "
Then he choke me so sweetly I can feel his hunger how desperately he want me but why I will give him what he want before knowing his intension. Before he could say anything I left him in my room and after changing my saree into kurti I saw he's not there. Fuck he left without even telling me, at least he should have breakfast. May be he is angry on me. But who cares.
Haya you cares, I know him when he's angry he don't eat at all only coffee coffee coffee. Okay let's make something for him.
Haya you do care about him, no I don't I'm just doing that cz I'm kind that's it.
Ugh okay I made two boxes for us.
I went to office and saw him in his yesterday attire. Wohho Isne kapra bhi change nahi kiya abhi tak yeh acchi baat nahi hai.

I knock at his door then entered with his coffee and my box with food. I put both on his table and said

"Yeh apka khana and apka coffee sir, or maine apke driver ko bol diya hai apke extra kapre bhi arahe hai. And also you have 0 meeting today. I may leave now sir. "

With that I turning my heel to go out of the room still hoping he would reply but he didn't, how jerk he is.
I was in my office thinking about him only. Ugh haya you made him angry but it's not your fault though how he could even think I open my legs for him to taste me, fuck Haya, I think I should've did that. No na I can't trust but it's felt different with him. Haya just leave and do your work. Yeah.

Arvind pov ~

Previous night and today morning was so precious with my kitten but my fucking family suddenly announced my engagement with the business bitch whom I barely know nd 0 feelings from my side. Fuck I didn't even know her name. How will my little kitten think about me. Fuck. Even today she's know me so well that she made food for me and bring in my office, how could I lose her. No no no, I can't, I can't. I think I should go somewhere. With that I saw her room's cctv she's still working, she's looks so adorable, My Little Kitten, I'll be back, don't miss me.
I told my friend Rakesh to book a hotel in kashmir it's the only place that can give me peace for now at least.
Should I tell her that I'm leaving. No, what if she gets angry. But what I will tell her that why I'm telling her about my leaving. Fuck fuck fuck. Oh yeah she's my PA. So I texted her.

Me : I'm leaving for a week or two. So you don't have work till then you can enjoy your holiday.

She : Okay sir. Whenever you come just let me know. And sorry for today's morning.

Me : You don't need to say sorry to me okay. Have fun. I'm leaving now. Take care okay.

She : You too sir.

With that I left for kashmir.
I was in my room for whole 2 weeks, i switched off my phone cz I know my family was calling me continuously. On the other hand I missed my little kitten so much, her soft skin, soft lips, her chubby waist her chubby soft boobies. Fuck Arvind her thinking made me so hard. Finally I'm going delhi today to meet her I can't wait to see her. I texted her already that I'm coming today. Fuck why I'm so nervous.

Haya pov~

Ugh I missed him so much these whole 2 weeks but that jerk didn't even texted me call to chodh hi do. Today he's coming so I'm thinking to wear a black saree, simply black bindi and kohl and I leave my heep length hair open today.

I went to his office. Waiting for him suddenly a beautiful girl came who is wearing short mini skirt with high heels. And her hair was no that short nor that long. Whatever she asked me about Arvind. I told her He's on his way. But why she came for him. Should I ask her, yeah Cz you're his PA
"Why you came for him btw, can you tell so that I can inform him? "

"I'm his to be Fiance, we're getting engage within few days, btw My name is Kriti Singhaniya. You must be my soon to be husband's personal assistant right? "

"Yes ma'am." I don't why I'm feeling cheated again but now it's yours fault bitch. I really wanna cry so badly right now. But haya you have to control and yeah it's your fault he never made any statement with you. You take it too far you dumbass. So control your emotions.
"Ma'am you can wait in his office room. "

After few minutes he enter in office and came to me he was saying something but before that I told him straightly showing no emotions "Sir your fiance is waiting for you. And if you too need anything just let me know. Thank you sir" Saying that I engrossed in my work without paying attention to him. He tried to say something but he stopped and went to his office room.

_____________________________________________