10- Giving him Pleasure

Arvind Pov ~

When she told me that she want to suck mine. She don't know how much I waited for that , fuck.
But I'll giver her surprise in home.

"No now wear your saree properly. We have a meeting wife."

After seeing her pouted face ,ugh she get upset that she didn't wanna see mine, but nevermind.

"Haya this meeting is very important to me. If I get this offer of Mr Khanna I promise whatever your wish will be fulfilled."

"Okay." Saying that she stand and told me to help her. So I helped her then we went for our meeting.
She became lucky charm to me, after she enter in my life everything get sorted. I love my life now, mr little kitten. So as I told her whenever she will want I'll give her but she is sick I guess, she told me that she wanna try drink she never had drink before fuck this lady will be become the reason of my death.
She never had a so I guess after 2 glass she just got drunk like a drunker.

"Haya let's go home."

She pouted and said "No. I waannnt i...ice creammm"

"We're in the bar how can I give you ice cream."

"See you s..s...such a bad bad husband."

"Okay let's go home then I'll give you ice cream okay my dear wife."
Then she smile broadly and nodded, thank god at least she agreed.
In car she talks a lot about illogical things. I never saw her this side such a chatterbox she is.
Then we get our mension. I simply carry her to our bedroom put her on the bed.
Then she grabbed me and I fall over her.

"You drunk, so sleep now." I told her.

"Whose drunk, I'm Mrs Haya Shekhavat."

"Awww my wife, sleep now good night."

"No I'm not sleepyyy yet, ca...can youuu give a bowl of icecream?  Ummm so th...that I can eat it. Eat? No suck it? No no What's that? "

Ughh she's acting like a kid. Oh my goodness.

"No Haya no icecream can you sleep you, let ne change your cloth first."

"Nooo I'll do it by myself, you naughty man. Aaaree youuu wannnaa seee meee na naked?"

"Haya I already have seen you naked my kitten. I just want to you sleep right now otherwise I can't control myself then I'll rip your clothes off and fuck you so hard that you can't walk for a week."

Fuck then I turn her around and now she is on my chest, her cleavage was clearly visible to me fuck I'm getting hard, then I look into her eyes which were so mesmerizing.

"Ohh o only aaa weeeek, seems like you don't have thaaat muuuch strengthhh Mr husband. I thought it would be at least a month." Blabbering that she slept in that position so I slowly cover both of us with comforter then slept.

Haya pov~

Ugh this headache, I slowly open my eyes and found myself in his chest, then I slowly slowly remember what happened the previous night fuck Haya who told  you to drink you bitch. Ugh then I slowly free myself from him and went to the washroom for freshen up. I come out from the washroom and saw him still sleeping, so I went near to him and kissed his forehead. "Aww looks like a big baby, but the jerk one."
When I was abote to turn suddenly he held my hand, "What did you say Mrs wife? A jerk? Me? "

"No Mr husband I didn't say anything."

"Really I think you really need a punishment now. "

"Wait no no why."

Then he flipped us on the bed now he is hovering me remove my pallu,

"Fuck when I saw your Cleavage I couldn't control myself."

Then he suck my earlobe. Fuck his words, his actions everything is affecting me.

"Then don't control." I told him then he take my hand and put my hand in his pants, "See how fucking hard I am."

Then I hold his dick in my hand fuck this is so thick snd big , I'm fucking aroused now. Fuck then I slowly take his dick out from his pant then I touched the tip of his dick. Then he moaned, fuck his moaning even making me more horny. Then we switch our position now I'm sitting between his legs, then I slowly open my blouse hooks showing my boobies to him, teasing him by touching my boobies from which his dick gotten more hard then I hold  his dick and rub it on my nipples.
"Uhmmmm... " He moaned. Fuck my nipples harden, then I slowly take his dick between my boobies and rubbing it gently fuck. Then I suck his precum, then suddenly he switch our position and hover me and said,

"I can't control now."