6- Marriage Proposal

Arvind Pov~

She is affected isn't she. Though she was upset or jealous whatever but I'm happy to see her. I went to my office saw that bitch. I was thinking to call security and get her out from my building but I like the way my kitten was jealous. So I thought let's talk to this bitch a minute and told her not to come in my office and I'm not gonna marry her at any cost. After that she just went away.

Haya Pov~

Since he is getting married I think I should also try someone but faking I guess ha faking will be good. In his floor no one is allowed except me and Rakesh sir. May be he don't like noises so neither I ever went to other department to be friends cz my akru boss never allow me to. So I'm thinking to explore I only know the receptionist here Seema, she's nice though. Hmm I'm thinking to go out with her she asked me so many times before but I canceled bcz of that stupid jerk. Whatever, then I texted her to go out for lunch.

I should tell him or not, inform will be the better option. So I went to his office knock twice no response, then again I knocked still no response, fuck did he fall asleep, no no hw don't sleep in office hours, what if he died. Fuck haya how can a big man lke him die suddenly. Now I'm worried so I opened the door and suddenly someone grab my waist and we both fall on the couch.

"Ouch, kya kar rahe ho aap yeh. "

( ouch what are you doing)

He hover me and tighten his grip on me and put his head on my chest.

"Bohot dino se acchi nind nahi aayi, so hume abhi sona hai yese hi raho hilna maat."

(I didn't slept well for so many days, so let me sleep, don't move)

"Aap chahe to apke fiance Kriti ko bula le."

(If you want then I can call your fiance)

Then he didn't say anything just tighten the grip and sleep, fuck it's feels so good. But haya it's a crime he is another women soon to be husband, you will be known as home wrecker bitch but 1.5 hours is left for lunch till then he can sleep right we're not doing anything so it's not a crime right, yeah yes. Okay so Mr arvind sleep now. Then I wrape my hand in back and with one hand massaging his head so that he can sleep well. I missed him, I missed his fragrance. Hope we can stay together like that. I don't know when I fall asleep too. After 1 hour I slowly open my eyes and saw him still sleeping like a baby, he looks so adorable. Wait he may be also sleep like this with his Fiance Kriti , what may be Haya obviously he had slept with her, I'm so angry right now how dare he, i tap on his shoulder then he slowly open his eyes.

"Uthiye jaldi hume jana hai, agli baar itni nind aaye to hume bol dijiye ga hum Kriti ji ko bula denge. Ese apko sobha nhi deti kisi or aurat k godi mein aap sojaye. "

(Wake up, I need to go. If you need good sleep next time I'll tell kriti so that you can sleep on her lap)

Then I stand on my feet and turning my heel to left the room but before that I told him to had lunch properly since he looks little hit pale.

Me and seema went to office canteen for lunch where she introduce me with her bf and some friends. Then a boy came, his is Seema's cousin Raghav. Raghav was a nice guy but not like Arvind. Fuck haya why are you thinking about Arvind you bitch. Okay.

"So Haya right, why I didn't notice this beautiful girl in this office. I don't blv that you worked in this office for 2 month almost." Raghav said

"Yeah cz she was too busy since she is PA of Arvind sir. " Seema said

"Oh really. Nice. "

"I enjoyed guys thank you and since my lunch had finished I should go now. "

Saying that I was leaving and on my way to reached elevator then someone grabbed my hand, and it's was none other than Raghav How dare he touch me thag fucking bastard

"How dare you touch me? " I slapt which made him angry and he pushed me away from the elevator "Leave my hand "

Where he is going fuck haya, I was happy alone in my office why you came for lunch fuck haya, "I said leave me. "

"How dare you slap me no one dares to slap me and a whore like you, I will show you now your right place."
Fuck haya congrats you didn't even bring your paper spray. I was crying and pleading him to leave me but he didn't, suddenly some men came and leave my hand from him then suddenly i hear someone saying "How dare you touch her huh, you son of a bitch."
It's Arvind thank god without any thinking I just hugged him so tightly and crying, I never feel this helpless before.

"Shhh shh don't cry, I never saw you in cry my kitten don't cry, no one can hurt you okay, calm, I'm here don't worry. Okay"

"Show him his right place." Giving order to his men then we went to his office. He told me to sat down on the couch and I did then he gave me water to drink.

"Haya, why you went for lunch, ans special when you barely know. "

"I thought I should make friends here so I went with Seema the receptionist. How will I know other person's intension. "

"It's okay now you know na so don't go anywhere, if you wanna go just tell me I'll go with you."

"No why I would listen to you, you're not my dad. So don't order me. "

"It's not a order Haya but a request. I wanna protect you. "

"But why ? "

"Because I wanna marry you. "

"Whattt? "

_____________________________________________
See yaa in the next chapter. If you like to add some more romance the wildest one. Do let me know by comments.
Have fun guys.