3- Revenge for hickey

Haya pov~

I don't know what happened to me the way he touch me it's feels something else, ugh but how dare he give me hickey huh? What should I do now give him a hickey or ignore him. But haya can you ignore him? No right. Lets give him hickey then.
We are right now here in the meeting, nd his partner is quite young just like him, but not cool like him.

"So miss Haya how did you get this job specially Arvind's PA, it quiet impossible for other. " The man said

"Ask Arvind why he chose me as his PA. May be I'm extraordinary."

"And beautiful also, I can see why Arvind chose you, look your beauty miss. "

Then Arvind clear hos throat and said, "Lakshy stay in your limits, you can't talk to a person like that, though she's beautiful but yeah she is extraordinary. She is smart, she know how to work so well, she can maintain everything in my office which I really like about her. "

Then he look it me and smile. Seriously mr boss are you playing with haya. But I liked it that he liked my work. Well done haya.

Then this stupid jerk again said, "let's make a deal Arvind why don't you send your PA to me, and miss I have a great job for your more then as a PA, I'll give you double money thn the present one. What's say? "

Wait what I know I liked this job because the pay me well but It doesn't mean I'm gold digger, this much amount is sufficient for me, I don't like more.

"No thank you Mr Lakshy, I'm loyal to my Work and My Boss. I can't ditch both for your fatty money, so keep that to yourself. Thank you. " Saying that I just don't wanna stay there may be boss realize that then he hold my hand and told me that to follow him which I did.
Now we're just sitting in his car.
Should I talk to him 1st no I should, wait he gave me hickey right I should give it back to him.
"So boss, I have to give you something back."

"What? "

Then sat on his lap but he didn't say anything means he like it then he hold me by my waist again playing with that waist chain, I'm feeling butterflies in my stomachs, then he remove my pallu which giving him more access to seeing my cleavage, then slowly kissed his forehead the way he kissed me in morning then I slowly kiss his neck then bite it, he left some moans which I really like it. I'm so wet now and he is hard as well I can feel it. Then he choke me lightly then within a second he kissed me so passionately.
Then he press my boobs, fuck I'm so wet I really want him bad, he's dick inside me, fuck.I know he also want me so bad. But since he is my boss and I'm his employee so I stopped him.. Tell him to drive us office.

Arvind Pov~

The moment she sit on my lap fuck I was thinking how a girl like her make me so hard that I really winted to fuck her that moment so wildly. When he gave me hicky i couldn't control so I just kissed her and may be she don't like that that's why suddenly her mood change, fuck Arvind how coud you do that to her.
Now think you dumbass how to make things better between you and her. Ugh Should I give her flowers with sorry, yes msy be girls love flowers anyways.

I call my driver nd told him to bring flowers of every colour since I don't her favorite color, hope she like. My little kitten.

2 weeks passed still she didn't even talk to me nicely, almost 1 month of her in my office, nd within one month this girl so close to me that now that bother me why she don't even talk to me. I think I should give flowers by myself rather thn my driver.
I called her in my office.

"Yes sir you call me."

"Yes let's go out for lunch."

"But you haven't any meeting today."

"Yeah I know miss but I wanna go out with you."

"Oh. But.... "

"Just as I say Haya."

Hmm I'm thinking girls love shopping why don't I buy her some sarees, cz she is wearing nowadays so much sareer I think she is love with saree and I love her in saree as well, but before that we should have lunch.

We had lunch I ask her a lot things like her favorite colour which is same as mine black, her favorite food, and I got to know that she's so foody.

We are now in my car. I put my hand on her thigh which was soft then I bite her earlobe and said slowly, "I'm sorry for that day without even asking I kissed you but I couldn't control, I wish I could kiss you more cause you taste so good, I wanna taste you more if you only allow me to." Then I kissed her neck and after that she kissed me, fuck I accept it as her yes, and I kissed her so passionately, then we leave for breathing, by seeing her chest up and down I couldn't control and touch her chest on the fabric her nipples are getting hurd then I open her blouse hooks fuck she didn't even wearing bra huh my little kitten, i suck her bud so harshly that red marks was seen totally everywhere in her boobies I guess these are mine only. I'm so fucking hard right now I wish I could fuck her. I'm sucking her nipple and by another hand lifting her saree. Hearing her moans I'm getting more hard. Then there heavy rain start. So I leave her and hooked her blouse she correct her saree then I told her that we should leave other wise we'll stuck here.

"So Haya, didn't you tell me anything? "

"What? "

"That you become so horny when I touch you."

She blushed, she looked so adorable and said nothing. Cute.

"I think the rain will not stop. My apartment is near if you want to come you can otherwise I'll drop you. "

"I think you should drop me home, my mom is not there in home, she went to Kolkata today morning so. "

"Oh okay."

After reaching her home, I follow her to her apartment, I know that she never been alone in Delhi it's her 1st time can she manage, nah Arvind you should stay with her, can she allow me, fuck Arvind you're her boss you can order her but her own house . No she'll be think you're a jerk, I Think I should ask for permission.

"Mmm... Haya Can I stay here for tonight? "

_____________________________________________
We will meet in the next chapter. See yaa📍